SiriToggles: Makes Siri a Better Assistant !!!!

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
It's out on the source cydia.ovihost.com it's under "ovihost system" but you can search for it. So far it's working great!

Last edited:
Reactions: ja2ed

scionwest

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
This works great with Hands-Free Control! Just talk to my phone and Siri does what I want without any button pushing anymore xD

Now if we could just tell her 'start Dictation' when we are in a text box, instead of pushing the mic button.

Posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
And yet i ran across another problem.....It won't launch any apps. I say "Launch app facebook, (or etc)" and it says "Sorry I can't find that app"

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
And i Thank you sir. I think this version is different from the earlier one?

You're welcome. I see that the BigBoss repo one is version 0.0.2 and the Ovi repo was 1.0.2b or something. However, I just looked in Cydia and SiriToggles is now same version on both repos. Go figure.

I tried OpenSiri and SiriUtils. They both have similar functions as SiriToggles but I like SiriToggles better. SiriToggles seems to work with more functions.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I d/l from cyida this morning. Seems like a great idea but it can't find most of my apps. Especially apps with two works (pocketmoney - it hears "Pocket Money" and won't watch.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I d/l from cyida this morning. Seems like a great idea but it can't find most of my apps. Especially apps with two works (pocketmoney - it hears "Pocket Money" and won't watch.

Same problem. It's very poor at recognizing app names. Otherwise, it's a big step in the right direction of what Siri should be capable of.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77