HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."

SaYeM IsLam1

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
iPad 3 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All Settings ,,,, It will not go into safe mode, dfu mode, or recovery mode.,, iTunes get hang when i try to connect :( ,,, i m using ios 8.1 and its jailbroken :/ :/ :/ help plzzzz

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
iPad 3 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All Settings ,,,, It will not go into safe mode, dfu mode, or recovery mode.,, iTunes get hang when i try to connect :( ,,, i m using ios 8.1 and its jailbroken :/ :/ :/ help plzzzz

You're doing it wrong then.
It will never ever ever not go into DFU mode
And I'm sorry but your jailbreak is lost at this point
So get it into DFU mode, restore it, and wait for the 8.2 jailbreak to be released

Angel Kirkov

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem as SaYeM IsLam1. My iPhone 5 is stuck at Apple logo and a loading bar and I cant enter DFU mode and iTunes says "to allow acesss please respond on your iphone". Help please....

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem as SaYeM IsLam1. My iPhone 5 is stuck at Apple logo and a loading bar and I cant enter DFU mode and iTunes says "to allow acesss please respond on your iphone". Help please....

Make sure your phone is plugged into your computer with iTunes running then hold down the sleep/wake button and the home button together for 10 seconds I believe then release your finger from the sleep/wake button but keep holding down the home button and then you should see an iTunes logo with the image of the cable and on iTunes you should see a dialog box that it recognizes an iPhone in recovery mode. Just keep trying till you get it.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Mesmexalil

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. Apple logo is stucked on the screen. So i turn it to dfu mode as you say, connect it to itunes, press restore, it starts to download but after like 10-20min it suddenly unplugs so my phone is back to apple logo screen. Can u please help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. Apple logo is stucked on the screen. So i turn it to dfu mode as you say, connect it to itunes, press restore, it starts to download but after like 10-20min it suddenly unplugs so my phone is back to apple logo screen. Can u please help?

Keep trying. It will eventually complete.

AlissaLee PeiShan

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Ipad Air 2 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All content & Settings. It won't start loading.
& i can't seems to connect to Itunes.

Please help ):

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Ipad Air 2 stuck in Apple Logo after Reset All content & Settings. It won't start loading.
& i can't seems to connect to Itunes.

Please help ):

Sorry for your loss.
Google a video for how to get into DFU mode.
Follow instructions restore with iTunes
Wait for next jailbreak.

superquanganh

May 14, 2015
Visit site
All ios jailbroken device will get stuck in apple logo if they reset all content and settings

How to put into DFU
1/ connect your device to pc
2/ hold home and power button for 10s
3/ Release power button but keep holding home until itunes recognize

Only solution is put your ios device into dfu and restore on itunes, iphone 4s or later, you will have to upgrade to ios 8.3 which there is no jailbreak yet

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I do not know a lot about Jailbreaking but I am learning. Here is where I wonder why people jailbreak their phones, and NOT know you can't just erase all settings ?? I mean that's one of the first you read when you look into Jailbreaking ... Not to be harsh , but that's is Jailbreaking 101, right?

Sem Koopmans

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I had also that problem whit my iphone 5 I was going in to erase all the data on my phone but some how the Jailbreak doesnt want to let me do it so I lookt up on youtube for a easy erasing for my data so it workt but now if i let my phone of and when i put it on only for 10 min. that in will shut it self off and trys to start up again i never going to jailbreak anymore because now i have to buy a new phone because sometimes i will see the (ROOT CODES) When the phone is try to start up again

:crying:

Sem Koopmans

May 25, 2015
Visit site
when its happening again Just hold the POWER Buton And the HOME Buton till the screen shuts down then after 10 sec just hold the POWER buton till you see the apple logo i had the same problem otherwise you have to look on youtube for another reset option ( s )

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For the sake of everyone in the known universe can we shut this thread down and erase all evidence of its existence?

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
My ipad is after jailbreaking after that i fell bored and than i am erase all content in setting when in loading logo is stuck in factory reset logo until a week and iam want to restore in itunes the ipad is not connectted to itunes and i am hold home buttons 10 seccond but theirs no itunes logo how to fix it please!!!

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
yes you need to wait until the charging finish and then charge it and switch it on and it will erase all the setting and contet and your phone or ipad will be okay and working like new

Sara Grey

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I pressed Erase all Contents and Settings and I'm jailbroken... Now it's stuck on the apple logo with the bar underneath but nothing is happening. I've tried to reset the iPhone by holding down the power button and home button but it just ends up on the same screen.
I don't know what to do.. please help!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I pressed Erase all Contents and Settings and I'm jailbroken... Now it's stuck on the apple logo with the bar underneath but nothing is happening. I've tried to reset the iPhone by holding down the power button and home button but it just ends up on the same screen.
I don't know what to do.. please help!

Restore and rejailbreak

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro