HELP! iPhone stuck after "Erase all content and settings."

Rhoan Macdonald

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi, mines stuck because I didn't know that it would be stuck after erase all. didn't like the jailbreak, so yeah its stuck in reset mode with the apple symbol and a bar at the bottom that doesn't fill. iTunes doesn't recognize, what can i do? running iOS 8.1 iPhone 5s

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, mines stuck because I didn't know that it would be stuck after erase all. didn't like the jailbreak, so yeah its stuck in reset mode with the apple symbol and a bar at the bottom that doesn't fill. iTunes doesn't recognize, what can i do? running iOS 8.1 iPhone 5s

Was in the same boat last night LOL. Plug your phone into your computer with iTunes running then hold down the sleep/wake button and the home button simultaneously after ten seconds release the sleep/wake button but keep holding down the home button until you see the iTunes symbol show up on your phone then click on restore. Since Apple isn't signing 8.1 you'll be forced to upgrade to either 8.1.1 or 8.1.2. You'll lose jail break but have your phone back. But if you have a windows pc then you can use Taig to rejailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xai Moua

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Well if its stuck on the circle loading screen if you don't want to lose your jailbreak. You have to do a hard reset by holding down the power and home button until it turns off. Keep holding until you see the apple logo and let both button go then hold just the vol down button until your lock screen shows up :) I was scared to lose my jailbreak, but I fix the problem.

Abdul Ahad5

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem, but I recently jailbroke my phone and did not know that this was an issue. I have been trying everything online. It will not go into safe mode, dfu mode, or recovery mode.

Jake Warden

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
hey please help if u can.. i did erase all content and setting.. booted up fine, but i can't use my 3g. i haven't been able to use 3g for months. the rest of my phone works fine. any advice??....

Julian Hurd

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
my iphone 6 keeps dying and when i charge it, it goes in the erase mode but noting happens and then after about ten mins lt shuts off. i have tried to force reset but nothing happens? what do i do?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
not to be rude, but we need more info.

I, for one, don't understand "erase mode" and i don't quite get what you mean when you say "force reset". I am taking it to mean that you are holding home and power at the same time for ten seconds to force the phone to shutdown and restart. If that is not working then you have a hardware problem.
Also the fact that your phone doesn't seem to be taking / holding a charge also indicates a hardware problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner