Let's see your Jailbroken iPhone 4S screens!

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Here is mine
61d94a22-de04-7142.jpg

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Gratify is a great theme! How do you customize the weather to your current location?

You have to download iFile. Then go to var-stash-themes-gratify weather themes-how to- edit/change your var locale from the current theme zip code to your own zip code. Then respring.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
It's Equix!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great on your phone. I tried it on mine, the bottom springjumps wouldn't line up properly (I have Five Icon Dock, maybe that's the issue), and I found the icons and lettering very hard to see in brighter light. Not to mention it is a PAIN in the gluteus to set up initially.:eek:

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Looks great on your phone. I tried it on mine, the bottom springjumps wouldn't line up properly (I have Five Icon Dock, maybe that's the issue), and I found the icons and lettering very hard to see in brighter light. Not to mention it is a PAIN in the gluteus to set up initially.:eek:

Yeah, it was a nightmare to set up. Think Infinidock works better than 5 Icon Dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Looks cool in the pic and I downloaded the tweak. I have (5 icon dock) and infinidock but when I enable cascade it spreads out the apps in the dock and they don't look close enough. I just looks like infinidock to me. I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I cannot download Prestige HD, it says, "It is not known whether this product is supported on your iOS version, we are waiting to hear back from the vendor"
I'm not on an old version or anything, just an iPhone 4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW