Let's see your Jailbroken iPhone 4S screens!

Cross

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
My Homescreen
46b5b6d1-5143-3bc2.jpg

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much for being very helpful :) Downloaded the upojenie dock but how exactly do I go about installing it to be used through winterboard? Same goes for carrier logos as they are all .PNG's..

So sorry for being such a noob ;(

I use an app called iFunBox that you download to your computer. this allows access, via your computer, to your phones file system. Google it and install this on your computer first.

Download the dock theme, then unzip the file. note where the files are extracted to.
Open iFunbox and plug in your phone. open the following phone directory

Raw File System/Library/Themes

drag and drop the Upojenie Wood Dock.theme folder (the entire folder) into the Themes folder using iFunBox.

make sure you click on the "device safe removal" tab on the far right of the iFunbox window to close out the program.

Now on your phone, go to Winterboard and Select Themes. the Upojenie Wood Dock should be at the top of the list. just check it and then respring and voila!

A word of caution using iFunBox, you can easily delete/move/ etc files so be careful that you dont delete or move something that you shouldn't.

Reactions: plumed

plumed

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I use an app called iFunBox that you download to your computer. this allows access, via your computer, to your phones file system. Google it and install this on your computer first.

Download the dock theme, then unzip the file. note where the files are extracted to.
Open iFunbox and plug in your phone. open the following phone directory

Raw File System/Library/Themes

drag and drop the Upojenie Wood Dock.theme folder (the entire folder) into the Themes folder using iFunBox.

make sure you click on the "device safe removal" tab on the far right of the iFunbox window to close out the program.

Now on your phone, go to Winterboard and Select Themes. the Upojenie Wood Dock should be at the top of the list. just check it and then respring and voila!

A word of caution using iFunBox, you can easily delete/move/ etc files so be careful that you dont delete or move something that you shouldn't.

Thanks bro. Very helpful. iFunBox is amazing.

h_A_Z

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow I'm learning a lot by just reading this thread! Keep it up guys! Will post my springboard once I settled with a theme

rcornia

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
how to edit .html file?

you need to edit a file named "wallpaper.html" thats located in "/private/var/stash/Themes/" to suit your needs.

that file controls everything, color, size, font, placement.....ETC

what do you edit it with? When I navigate to that file, it opens my browser with a blank html page.

carbaj12

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
how can i change the carrier logo? i tried downloading multiple from cydia and then installing through winterboard but it does not change?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
how can i change the carrier logo? i tried downloading multiple from cydia and then installing through winterboard but it does not change?

I use fakeoperator. Download it, it's in you're settings. Put in what you want and wala all set.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2