New to jail breaking!!!

chronictacos

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
i just jail broke my iphone so i can tether at work and installed a few themes. my main concern will it be eating the battery life up a lot? my battery life is ****ty as is and will i be able to install future apple os updates?? or once im jailbroken im stuck on the os im currently on? please any feed back would be new i have switched from android side. THANKS!

chronictacos

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
and what is the difference if i am on 5.0 or 5.0.1? i am currently on 5.0.1 like i said any feed back would be great whether my battery life will be affected and will i be able to install future apple os updates?

Cubanjinx

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
As with any battery powered device the more you ask of it the most battery will be consumed. As for as new updates it's just like android, don't update until there is a jail broken version of it

chronictacos

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
im just an average user i jailbroke so i can tether while at work. now your saying i cannot download the next os update from apple since im jailbroken?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
im just an average user i jailbroke so i can tether while at work. now your saying i cannot download the next os update from apple since im jailbroken?

Not if you want to keep your jailbreak...
Maybe more research is in order hit you good sir...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
jailbreaking lesson #1

if you want to always remain jailbroken you will always have to wait to upgrade. comes with the territory

some people never update their OS until a few updates later and that could be over a year or more..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice