Okay, I am really interested in changing my black iPhone into an entirely brushed aluminum phone.

I was wondering if anybody knew of any LEGITIMATE seller on ebay, amazon or a website that sells that particular housing (or any custom housing for that matter).

I have searched on countless sites but I sure of which sites have a great quality replacement.

Also, the black bezel on my phone broke and I also would like a legitimate website or seller where I can buy a replacement.

Please help me out...
    01-20-2012 04:11 PM
    Okay, I am really interested in changing my black iPhone into an entirely brushed aluminum phone.

I was wondering if anybody knew of any LEGITIMATE seller on ebay, amazon or a website that sells that particular housing (or any custom housing for that matter).

I have searched on countless sites but I sure of which sites have a great quality replacement.

Also, the black bezel on my phone broke and I also would like a legitimate website or seller where I can buy a replacement.

Please help me out...
    Which iPhone do you have? I wouldn't recommend a brushed aluminum front for reception issue reasons (I'm not even sure if they make those).

As far as a good supplier, I recommend using Apple iPod LCD Parts, iPhone Screen Parts, iPad Parts, MacBook Parts, MacBook Pro Parts. - they have quality parts and great customer service.

I don't typically recommend buying parts on Amazon or eBay. Buy them directly from a seller that specializes in iPhone, iPad, iPod touch parts. Or smartphone replacement parts in general.

There are a few I'd feel comfortable recommending - eTech Parts, iFixIt.com, and cnn.cn - I've ordered parts from all of them and had minimal issues. When I did, they always remedied the situation.
    01-22-2012 08:44 PM
    Just a heads up, I had a brushed aluminum back on my 4S and it messed up the flash. So look out for that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-22-2012 09:02 PM
    I checked out those websites. They seem really good.

Thank you so much for the links!
    02-27-2012 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD