Seems like they are really slacking in the area after the name change... its been almost an entire day since pod2g showed the jailbreak on the iPad 2, and still nothing posted about it by the writers. iono just my opinion feel free to disagree
    01-18-2012 12:14 AM
    i do agree it is not like it used to be. kind of a double edge sword though. last i rembered, a lot people complained that this is NOT a jailbreak site and get upset when there is constant jailbreak news on the main page

cannot make everyone happy i guess
    01-18-2012 01:39 AM
    Isn't really anything ground breaking that should make the main page though. I'm sure when the 4s untethered comes available, tipb will let their users now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-18-2012 07:43 AM
    Seems like they are really slacking in the area after the name change... its been almost an entire day since pod2g showed the jailbreak on the iPad 2, and still nothing posted about it by the writers. iono just my opinion feel free to disagree
    It's just you... when it comes to matters of jailbreak, they tend to only write about things they've proven to themselves are working, rather than post something about every rumor of a rumor with a youtube video repeating the rumor... I for one like that.
    01-18-2012 08:58 AM
    It's just you... when it comes to matters of jailbreak, they tend to only write about things they've proven to themselves are working, rather than post something about every rumor of a rumor with a youtube video repeating the rumor... I for one like that.
    +1 with ur comment
    01-18-2012 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD