Overflow - 'Coverflow'-esque style to your dock

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Overflow

Give your iOS dock a little style!Overflow lets you add a dynamic 'Coverflow'-esque style to your dock, all while keeping things both elegant and fun to use.Overflow also takes full advantage of chpwn's Infiniboard, and animates when you scroll your dock, so be sure to purchase Infinidock in the Cydia Store to add that awesome you've always wanted!

33o03f6.jpg

works great with Infinidock!​

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, just bought it. I wish it had worked with Five Icon Dock instead of requiring an Infinidock purchase, but that's a small price to pay (literally).

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i haven't used my Infinidock for over 6 months and now i have a reason. pretty slick tweak!

i did put the icon labels back and removed iconoclasm so now it's a more of a stock look

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one thing i've noticed every time i have loaded this i have had to go into Settings>Overflow and toggle ON>OFF a couple of times to get it working. works fine after that

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
only happens after you uninstall? not while it's on the device?

sorry didnt word that right at all. when i install it, my device immediately goes to the lockscreen, and after i swipe it goes into safe mode. doesnt matter how many times i reset and respring it always will go into safe mode. when i hit okay, go to cydia, remove it, device go back to normal. ive removed and then installed several times to no avail

linds15

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Do you have any other dock tweaks/themes installed?

problem turned out to be bigify, which i used only to remove names of apps and change the transparency, so far i installed no icon label for ios5 to take care of the labels, but i cant figure out a way to get something to change the transparency without it crashing, alphacon didn't work either

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI, Springtomize 2 doesn't play nice with Overflow. I have had to stop using Overflow for a whole because of constant safe mode loops that stopped as soon as I removed either Springtomize or OF. :-(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just an FYI, Springtomize 2 doesn't play nice with Overflow. I have had to stop using Overflow for a whole because of constant safe mode loops that stopped as soon as I removed either Springtomize or OF. :-(

Were you getting conflicts only when you had some of the Springtomize 2 dock settings enabled? I could see where that would cause conflicts, if you had two apps both trying to modify the same item.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Sadly I needed some of the dock mods so overflow is temporarily out of service. And the cover flow mod in spring is nowhere as nice as the overflow mod. Boo!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
has anyone noticed that whenever this is installed it degrades the opening & closing of folders??

every time i install it and i open & close any folders they are jittery or stutter. drives me crazy!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
has anyone noticed that whenever this is installed it degrades the opening & closing of folders??

every time i install it and i open & close any folders they are jittery or stutter. drives me crazy!

Can't say I have that problem, mine are pretty smooth. It goes away for you after uninstalling Cascade?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner