Will doing this cost extra on my monthly bill?

hexbone

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

So I've been on ATT for a while and I am thinking about going over to T-MO and jail break my phone. I don't plan on paying for a data plan, I just want to have unlimited text and minutes. My question is; will I get charged extra for using safari and browsing the web/using apps. Also if I use WiFi will I get charged?

Thank you for response, sorry if this was answered before I did some searching and could not find it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes you will get charged if u use any data while on tmobile if your on wifi you won't be charged ...

Make sure you can JB and unlock your phone first because some iPhones after they have been updated can not be unlocked

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes you will get charged if u use any data while on tmobile if your on wifi you won't be charged ...

Make sure you can JB and unlock your phone first because some iPhones after they have been updated can not be unlocked

And, with the GSM iPhone on T-Mobile, the best you can get is EDGE speeds. Absolutely NO 3G service because T-Mo uses a non-standard frequency band for their 3G service...

hexbone

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
It means that unless you have a wifi connection, your browsing will be painfully slow.

I see, thanks. If I decide to add a data plan will I be able to utilize the 3G with the iPhone or is it not possible? Will any data plans be compatible with the iPhone?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Even will a data plan you will not get 3G the phone does not have the correct band to use tmobile 3G data that is why you will only get edge

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73