Jailbreaking 5.0.1

htabbach

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am new to this site and searching really did not help me. We are new to iOS, just bought my wife a Sprint iPhone 4 running 5.0.1 and a new iPad 2. I finally dumped Android myself but held off on moving to iOS for the first time ever because I need to understand few things before I make the jump. Is there a jb for the Sprint iPhone 4 running 5.0.1? Can someone direct me to where I can find instructions for jb on 5.0.1?

Any additional help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Redmond pie has excellent easy to follow guides...
But so does this site...
Your going to have to wait for the ipad2... But only for like 8 hours or something...

htabbach

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the response, I looked at the stickies above in the JB section and I do not see instructions for 5.0.1, am I in the wrong section? Can you provide a link?

htabbach

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! The phone is officially jail broken now. Question: I installed SIRI on my wife's iPhone 4 but cannot find a proxy, is there a site for me to go to and learn more?

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If the port you're talking about is Spire, then free proxy servers are hard to come by. This blog keeps an updated list of Spire proxies. Speaking from personal experience I've only been able to connect once. So keep your expectations low :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods