So will it ever be possible to roll back to iOS4 if you dont have blobs...?

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
iOS 5.0.1 is terrible and runs like crap on my iPod touch. I really want iOS 4 but I got this off Craigslist and I have no blobs for this device. The person before me knows nothing about jailbreaking so I know they wouldn't have any.

Are we simply waiting for something to come out before we can install iOS 4 on it again, or will that never be possible again?

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
:mad: this just flat out sucks. Apple needs to hurry up and update this then because they have really screwed up the iOS experience, especially coming from Android....:(

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The thing that slows down the iPod is the jailbreak. Try restoring using iTunes (removing the jailbreak) and see if that doesn't speed up the device.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
The thing that slows down the iPod is the jailbreak. Try restoring using iTunes (removing the jailbreak) and see if that doesn't speed up the device.

It's never been jailbroken at all, and I've already restored it to a new iPod and only added my music. From what I've seen, it's because of "multi-tasking" and low memory. I swear, shouldn't have even wasted time getting this things it's so slow now. The keyboard lags so bad it's not usable, and the entire OS just drags now.

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
What error code did you get? If it's 3194 make sure your hosts file points to Cydia servers.

honestly i don't recall but i will try this weekend again and check. i did have tiny umbrella set to cydia. i'll check again though. at the time i was also having windows 7 issues and i've since formatted my computer so maybe it's worth another shot. things just worked better on 4.2.8.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR