untethered jailbreak on 4S?

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I've never had my phone jailbroken but have decided to do so. what is the proper way of doing so?

by the way I have 16GB 3Gs iPhone.

:confused:

By searching before thread jacking here in the 4S thread for starters.
This is the second 4S thread you've done this to today.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
do any of you think that the anticipation is more exciting than the finish product? like maybe due to the fact that you cannot jailbreak your 4S eats away at you every day but when it becomes a reality it's not so great

sometimes i get bored with jailbreaking, everything that comes with it and go back to stock. weird, i know

I have a plain Jane iPhone 4 and j still stalk the devs in twitter in EAGER anticipation of the a5 jailbreak!!! I have no dogs in that race, but I still want to see it!!!

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
derk your probably right. Though I hope later today so I have all weekend to test everything!?

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
derk your probably right. Though I hope later today so I have all weekend to test everything!?

Actually, pod2g just updated his blog and said "some hours". I know French is his native language so it's looking like today based on his latest blog.

Reactions: neur0tk

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Sweetness has returned. Thank goodness my sister has a Mac!!!

Awesome! This is why I decided to build a hackintosh 2 years ago for when jailbreaks come out first for MacOSX.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! This is why I decided to build a hackintosh 2 years ago for when jailbreaks come out first for MacOSX.

I need to look into doing that.

Now off to my infamous bad signal location to test if turning off 3G helps my signal or not?

Seem that the SBSettings toggle works even though the 4S doesn't have this option until 5.1. Another little bonus today.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Just finished my jailbreak and loading all my apps/tweaks. Because I had restored from my iPhone 4 back that was jailbroken most of my setting are just the way I like them FTW!

The is the best jailbreak yet, not only are all the bugs I saw before (camera button not working for example) gone, the speed of the A5 is amazing. PLEASE donate to the dev dream team to thank them for all the great work!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I need to look into doing that.

Now off to my infamous bad signal location to test if turning off 3G helps my signal or not?

Seem that the SBSettings toggle works even though the 4S doesn't have this option until 5.1. Another little bonus today.

After installing my favorite winterboard theme, I tested out the Enable/disable 3G toggle in SBsettings and was pleasantly surprised it worked for the 4S.

Good luck in testing this in your location.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Site is getting hammered.

Anyone having issues getting greenp0ison to load go to modmyi.com and in the upper left corner choose that you want to JB your iPhone. They have a zip of the file you need. Worked like a charm for me plus no waiting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox