untethered jailbreak on 4S?

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I have no issues with donations. I'd think most would agree. I think the issues are when they keep posting cryptic updates. Now this jailbreak has probably has been most well updated that I can remember. But can't always make everybody happy.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
The A5 jailbreak is for 5.0.1.

@derk I know just watched the video. Seeing it does give me hope that his mentioning "only a few to wait now" could be true.

And many other jailbreaks were released late Sun night so who knows?

I am predicting that we will see it by Friday.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I am hopeful. But from what I understand, though not technically. They are using a Dev account in some way to achieve the jailbreak. Injecting code or something that isn't legal. So I'm hoping this video is not just a proof of concept video. And that these hurdles have been overcome for public release.

Philbaines

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
What he really means by that is

"I'm just a big cock tease"
"look what I have that you all really want"

*probably not what he means but I'm sick off all this cryptic *****

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I totally agree. Enough already.

More updates again from @planetbeing today.

He revealed whose developing the actual jailbreak app(@pimskeks). Of course, it's not done yet.

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I already donated, we already know your legit.....why tease?

Lol.....he could post a pic of a sandwhich and I would analyze it as " he is finally taking a break after completing the jailbreak" hahahaha

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I already donated, we already know your legit.....why tease?

Lol.....he could post a pic of a sandwhich and I would analyze it as " he is finally taking a break after completing the jailbreak" hahahaha

LOL

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
At this point I'm starting to not even care anymore. With 5.1 replacing the 3G switch if it come out I may just upgrade to that and move on.

But I'm secretly hoping that updated part of the OS can be ported to 5.0.1 so we can have best of both worlds.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
do any of you think that the anticipation is more exciting than the finish product? like maybe due to the fact that you cannot jailbreak your 4S eats away at you every day but when it becomes a reality it's not so great

sometimes i get bored with jailbreaking, everything that comes with it and go back to stock. weird, i know

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I'll agree the anticipation is part of it. Especially since I gave up my jailbroken 4 to get the 4S. So it's been a few months without a jailbreak now. That sucks. Also since I was nice enough to JB all my family's 4 phone for them I'm the only one not now.

And with all the new upgraded packages it'll keep me busy for a while.

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I've never had my phone jailbroken but have decided to do so. what is the proper way of doing so?

by the way I have 16GB 3Gs iPhone.

:confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro