untethered jailbreak on 4S?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
no. you'll know when it will be released because it will be comparable to the 2nd coming of Christ

Philbaines

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
no. you'll know when it will be released because it will be comparable to the 2nd coming of Christ

Too true! I think people are getting a little fed up of waiting now...ETA-a couple of days (4days ago)
Pod2g's twitter is exploding at the moment with comments about the jailbreak.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
who,me? ?

I'm not sure what to believe anymore.a few days turn into a week,a week turns into.....

And while this is going on there taking donations and trying to get noticed by apple!

There is a new update as of 20 mins ago on @planetbeing's twitter.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
The twitter post derk is referring to

"Finally got unsigned code running on my 4S with the stuff that will go into the new jailbreak!"

Philbaines

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yer just seen that-tbh I think the lot is a load of bull.

Musclenerd tweeted 3days ago that everything was on schedule and moving forward,pod2g says a couple of days.

Now there still running scripts!

Doesn't add up to me.
Bet there making a fortune from all this!

Philbaines

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
No doubt. pod2g tweeted in French the other day asking about a tax lawyer!?

They must be making mega money from this to need a tax lawyer!

They do an amazing job that only a handful of people can do but damn....they need start telling people facts rather than just bulling everyday.

People are losing faith cos of this.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
They must be making mega money from this to need a tax lawyer!

They do an amazing job that only a handful of people can do but damn....they need start telling people facts rather than just bulling everyday.

People are losing faith cos of this.

Where do you think they're making all this money? They do this work and release the jailbreaks for free. There's a BIG difference between "bulling" and other people just reading too much into tweets.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Money plenty of people will donate on the smallest hint of progress thinking it may fast track it's release.

Philbaines

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Where do you think they're making all this money? They do this work and release the jailbreaks for free. There's a BIG difference between "bulling" and other people just reading too much into tweets.

That big "donate" up on pod2g's blog is the big give away.....nobody does anything for free!

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Also he said last month when people were screaming for the A4 release. That he didn't own a 4S but as usual I'm sure a surge in donations rushed in to release the A4 and but his 4S.

I will donate if and when an A5 is released. But won't for what seems as a never ending money grab with little updates.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So now we should have stayed with 5.0 and not upgraded to 5.0.1 according to that blog? Didn't one of them state to update to the latest version for this jailbreak? That's a let down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Also he said last month when people were screaming for the A4 release. That he didn't own a 4S but as usual I'm sure a surge in donations rushed in to release the A4 and but his 4S.

I will donate if and when an A5 is released. But won't for what seems as a never ending money grab with little updates.

pod2g says only a few days to wait now!

pod2g-ios.blogspot.com

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
The A5 jailbreak is for 5.0.1.

@derk I know just watched the video. Seeing it does give me hope that his mentioning "only a few to wait now" could be true.

And many other jailbreaks were released late Sun night so who knows?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Say what you will, but no one is forcing people to donate and no jailbreak has yet been released that wasn't free. If donations help by allowing these guys (many of whom are still students) to buy test devices, I'm all for it?I'd much rather that, than wait for months while devs save up for a new device.

Bottom line: jailbreaks are a great gift, and I'll take them as I can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox