My phone goes into an infinite respring only if I reboot it. I can kick it out of the loop by putting it in DFU mode for a minute or 2 then hard rebooting. This just started happening after I used the Remove Background tweak. I use Remove Background frequently and I have never had this issue happen to me before. One thing that did stick out the first time is that I received a msg(Bitesms) at the same time I activated the Remove Background. I also recall that I've used Remove Background before and had to hard boot the phone after it locked up(no msg those times)

I have an AT&T iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1 untethered with redsn0w. Baseband 04.11.08.
    01-11-2012 07:12 PM
    I've had a few issues with remove background too... Sometimes freezes my phone, sometimes works likes it should! There are different options available so I reccomend removing, remove background
    01-12-2012 04:39 PM
    It seems to have resolved itself now. Just did a reboot and it came up normally. I'll just close out apps the long way from now on when needed.
    01-12-2012 06:30 PM
    qTweeter was another problem that would mess up the phone, as well as respring through SBSettings.
    01-13-2012 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD