Just wondering if there is anything like Siri0us out there that is both working/available and a legal tweak...I know there are apps like Vlingo, but what I'm really after is the ability to add a microphone icon to my stock keyboards.

No idea if a tweak like this exists, but I got the urge to look after using my wife's 4S yesterday...it's a cool feature. After looking around, it seems like Siri0us did it but was pulled due to legal issues. Any alternatives?
    01-09-2012 03:36 PM
    I have siri0us saved it you want the deb file... It worked well, but seemed slow to me
    01-10-2012 01:42 AM
    I have siri0us saved it you want the deb file... It worked well, but seemed slow to me
    siri0us no longer works. The connection to the Nuance servers has been pulled. It worked great & was fast(for me) & very accurate. It is a shame it was pulled, as this is a feature that should be stock on ALL idevices. Android has had this feature for ages. This is the main reason I am going back to Android(& the bigger screens)
    01-10-2012 07:55 AM
    ah this explains why sirious hasn't been working. i thought i messed something up in the file system and needed to reinstall it. vlingo works quite well, although i also wish it was keyboard integrated.
    01-13-2012 10:12 AM
    siri0us no longer works. The connection to the Nuance servers has been pulled. It worked great & was fast(for me) & very accurate. It is a shame it was pulled, as this is a feature that should be stock on ALL idevices. Android has had this feature for ages. This is the main reason I am going back to Android(& the bigger screens)
    I thought That they just pulled the package from the repos! Didn't realize that they stopped the server!
    01-13-2012 02:12 PM
    Yeah, that was the illegal part...Nuance refused to license the software, so there was really no choice. Frustrating, especially since I really only want it for dictation purposesand I have the Nuance app (as well as Vlingo). All I need is keyboard integration!
    01-13-2012 05:11 PM
    Yeah, that was the illegal part...Nuance refused to license the software, so there was really no choice. Frustrating, especially since I really only want it for dictation purposesand I have the Nuance app (as well as Vlingo). All I need is keyboard integration!
    Yeah, I don't give two craps about having a conversation with Siri, I just want the integration of voice dictation.
    01-14-2012 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD