Spire S. U. C. K. S.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
just saying... This "tweak" is WEAK!!!!
Not that I'm not thankful to mr grant Paul and his efforts, but the program requires EXTENSIVE setup, (or extensive trust) AND it breaks many many applications for no apparent reason!!!!
I couldn't stream audio from nfl Mobil.
I've heard of numerous others on this site having apps not work because of spire...
So, you know, just giving my two cents here
And while I'm at it... Zephyr sucks too!!!

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I saw the tutorial on Spire, and I agree it is very long and somewhat complicated. I'm just waiting to see if Apple ports Siri to the iPhone 4 in a future update.

USCGMK

Oct 19, 2008
Visit site
I have been using Spire and Siri since last Friday and all of my apps work. Spire is the only app I have installed from Cydia. I believe that some of the apps in Cydia do not play well with Spire.
Apple is losing a ton of cash by not releasing Siri. PM me if you guys want a reliable proxy. My buddy has the golden ticket.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Spire and Siri since last Friday and all of my apps work. Spire is the only app I have installed from Cydia. I believe that some of the apps in Cydia do not play well with Spire.
Apple is losing a ton of cash by not releasing Siri. PM me if you guys want a reliable proxy. My buddy has the golden ticket.

I call jack Schitt on your post. SPIRE doesn't play nice with anything... And free proxy is a joke!

USCGMK

Oct 19, 2008
Visit site
I call jack Schitt on your post. SPIRE doesn't play nice with anything... And free proxy is a joke!

The proxy isnt free btw. Which apps are you having conflicts with? I have heard that people are having issues with location based apps. I wiped my iphone clean and restored from the cloud and then installed Spire fresh. All of my apps play nicely with Spire.

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Spire seems to complicated and I dont want to mess with my working phone....

The untethered jailbreak is working great for me... dont want something like spire to screw it up... and yes Zephyr sucks too,,,,

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
In order to get Spire working with the rest of your apps, remove MY3G, if you have it. I hated to do that because I like my3G, but I Spire and My3G don't play nice together, and The developer of Spire hasn't said anything about it, even after I've emailed him twice about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods