I just purchased the ISX license, but i get the Daemon error when i go to register my license. I have installed the Corona tweak from cydia as well to no avail. Any one have this issue and get it to work?
    01-08-2012 11:10 AM
    Mine worked when I rebooted in between installing and checking the license.
    01-08-2012 11:15 AM
    Thanks got it to work. I never rebooted - only did a respring.
    01-08-2012 11:33 AM
    apparently you're not the only one having licensing issues. a lot of people are mentioning this on intelliborns twitter but it's difficult to decipher at what point they're at with their jailbreak. i can only imagine this is a nightmare for intelliborn

even i had an issue yesterday when attempting to put it back on my device and i purchased ISX day one (first beta)

for some reason they're not around much these days and maybe it's due to them working on the A5 JB but they should at least let people know what's going on. i'm still waiting on an answer regarding Messages+ install issues. who knows when in the hell that will happen?!?!
    01-08-2012 11:34 AM
    I tried the demo to compare it with lockinfo. Was going great the first hour then got stuck in a reboot loop. I thought it was another tweak I installed but the culprit turn out to be isx. Little disappointing cause I liked some of the features but I guess I'll stick to lockinfo as my three day trial will be up before a new update is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-13-2012 10:30 AM
    How did you decide it was ISX at fault? I've been running it forever without any troubles.
    01-13-2012 01:35 PM
    because springboard did not crash before i installed, and it stop after it uninstalled. So it was either ISX or ISX interplay with another tweak.
    01-13-2012 08:03 PM
    I stand corrected. The issue is barrel each tweak works fine as long as the other isn't installed but when both are installed springboard crashes when pulling down notification bar.

01-16-2012 01:03 AM
    I stand corrected. The issue is barrel each tweak works fine as long as the other isn't installed but when both are installed springboard crashes when pulling down notification bar.

Actually, I run both with no issues myself.
    This might helpit's from the ISX FAQ page:

"Currently, there is one known crash conflict, which is Barrel.* Currently - the work around is to disable "Experimental FolderEnhancer Fix" in Barrel Settings under Preferences."

Give that a try!
    01-16-2012 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD