Loser needs help to fix his iphone 3gs

Paul20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i was using newest redsnow to jailbroke iphone 3gs 8gb (05.16.05) and didnt know that i cant unlock it with this baseband, then i Anyway installed ultrasniw unlock (i know its stupid, it didnt workd) then i decided to chande baseband to 6.15.00 ipads, i used same Redsn0w 0.9.10.b1 for changing baseband, after everything was done it asked for itunes activation offcourse i tryed to turn on with itunes and i was getting error then device is not supported or something ( i dont remember sorry) and i decided to jailbroke again ( maybe it would atleast work with my old sim lol) after that wifi is gone, cant even turn it on. Phone dont show any baseband and turns off automatically in2-3mins, please help me to fix this mess, thank you very much

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You need to build a custom Ipsw file with snowbreeze and do a shift restore in iTunes .. Once you update the baseband to the iPad one it can not be undone and if you try to restore it iTunes it will get stuck at apple logo and error out.

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello, i was using newest redsnow to jailbroke iphone 3gs 8gb (05.16.05) and didnt know that i cant unlock it with this baseband, then i Anyway installed ultrasniw unlock (i know its stupid, it didnt workd) then i decided to chande baseband to 6.15.00 ipads, i used same Redsn0w 0.9.10.b1 for changing baseband, after everything was done it asked for itunes activation offcourse i tryed to turn on with itunes and i was getting error then device is not supported or something ( i dont remember sorry) and i decided to jailbroke again ( maybe it would atleast work with my old sim lol) after that wifi is gone, cant even turn it on. Phone dont show any baseband and turns off automatically in2-3mins, please help me to fix this mess, thank you very much

You bricked the phone. It's toasted now. If you can get 4.1 on it and get it to the activation window and if it's still under warranty you might be able to get a new phone but any 3gs that has xx135 or higher in serial number will brick when you do the ipad BB. They made a hard ware change and as far as I know, it's only on the 8gb models.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73