Stuck at activation screen ios 5.0.1

brandyd4

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
hey im using iphone 4 with ios 5.0.1 and jailbreak it with pwnage tool. i dont have the original sim so i bypass the activation screen by emergency call. after that i go to cydia then install ultrasnow. my phone already unlock but everytime i lock my phone then unlock it, it always return to the activation screen. can somebody help me to get rid or activate my phone without original sim card? thank you, really appreciate it:):):):)

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
hey im using iphone 4 with ios 5.0.1 and jailbreak it with pwnage tool. i dont have the original sim so i bypass the activation screen by emergency call. after that i go to cydia then install ultrasnow. my phone already unlock but everytime i lock my phone then unlock it, it always return to the activation screen. can somebody help me to get rid or activate my phone without original sim card? thank you, really appreciate it:):):):)

If you have access to Cydia, get SAM from Bingner's repository. If you're stuck on activation screen, create a custom IPSW using sn0wbreeze. During the configuration stage in sn0wbreeze go to Expert-General and check "Activate the iPhone".
Good luck :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox