pretty cool.. made the purchase and i like it. more gestures to come in the future

Chpwn Unveils Zephyr, an Awesome Multitasking Tweak

[source-iDB]
    12-29-2011 03:01 AM
    I'm still in the air on this one... I have backgrounder installed because I DONT LIKE iOS multitasking... But it sounds like it
    Might be cool...
    12-29-2011 05:22 AM
    Looks nice but you can use Activator to swipe up to get to Multitask Switcher for free.
    12-30-2011 07:44 AM
    Zephyr kinda sucks!
    Just my humble opinion, but seriously... Little laggy, nothing REALLY new (just a new way to switch apps)
    I don't know, just wasn't feeling it!!
    12-30-2011 11:40 AM
    yeah, not too impressed now either. oh well, it's only $3. i'll survive
    12-30-2011 05:19 PM
    Hey Blink, is it possible with Zephyr to set it up so that a gesture will open a new page in Safari? I keep catching myself trying to do this just because it feels like it should work: in Safari, I tap the pages icon, but instead of then tapping New Page, my first instinct is to just swipe the existing page off to the left to reveal a new, blank, page.

Of course, that doesn't work. Anything like that in Zephyr?
    12-30-2011 06:15 PM
    Hey Blink, is it possible with Zephyr to set it up so that a gesture will open a new page in Safari? I keep catching myself trying to do this just because it feels like it should work: in Safari, I tap the pages icon, but instead of then tapping New Page, my first instinct is to just swipe the existing page off to the left to reveal a new, blank, page.

Of course, that doesn't work. Anything like that in Zephyr?
    just tried and no luck. maybe chpwn will add it later?
    12-30-2011 11:42 PM
    When you slide in safari, another application opens! Right?? Isnt that the point
    Of
    Zephyr?
    12-31-2011 08:10 PM
    Its nice but I had to uninstall it because it was making Notification Center quite laggy and it was annoying me quite a lot...
    01-03-2012 03:20 AM
    Anyone else see activators update??? Now has like 12 more sliding gestures...
    01-03-2012 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD