Untethered Jailbreak and Winterboard

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Would the above explanation "give it a few days" explain the forbidden error I get everytime I try to download a theme? I am new to jailbreaking and oding tons of reading, but I have not found anything useful to explain this. Whenever I download a theme i get a 402 forbidden error. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
you'll get errors on them so I would say give it a couple days after the rush of all the 5.0.1 JBers. If you still get an error then you might need to redo your JB.

Reactions: md17

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
you'll get errors on them so I would say give it a couple days after the rush of all the 5.0.1 JBers. If you still get an error then you might need to redo your JB.

Thanks...the downloads are hit or miss so I figured its a network/ server thing

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
How come when I install a theme with a custom background, I still see my old background when opening a folder? Any fix to this, or is this just how its gotta be?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The theme was built properly... Or you have folder enhancer and don't have it properly configured from settings

Chocu1a

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
How come when I install a theme with a custom background, I still see my old background when opening a folder? Any fix to this, or is this just how its gotta be?

I see that in a lot of themes. Only a few seem to have the folders skinned properly. Boxii does not, but Legacy does. I bought FolderEnhancer & that pretty much makes that problem moot.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I see that in a lot of themes. Only a few seem to have the folders skinned properly. Boxii does not, but Legacy does. I bought FolderEnhancer & that pretty much makes that problem moot.

If you continue to have issues with Winterboard themes, if iFile is working you can delete the icons you don't care for as well as background images. However, be careful if you mess up, restoring to stock firmware and re-jailbreaking is the only way.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods