I recently purchased the software MOBILE SPY to monitor a cell phone, but i did not know it needed to be unlocked. i was hoping someone on this forum would be kind enough to give me some live support to jailbreak this iphone 3 so i can finally install the monitoring software and give the phone to my child.

any help would be much appreciated
    12-26-2011 07:03 PM
    I recently purchased the software MOBILE SPY to monitor a cell phone, but i did not know it needed to be unlocked. i was hoping someone on this forum would be kind enough to give me some live support to jailbreak this iphone 3 so i can finally install the monitoring software and give the phone to my child.

any help would be much appreciated
    You mentioned unlock and jailbroken in the same paragraph and it's 2 different things.

First, it all depends on what iOS version your iphone is running on for what tool you need to use to jailbreak your iphone. I looked at the website for Mobile Spy and the requirements say the latest iOS firmware it can support is 4.3.5.

So, first find out what iOS firmware you are running, report back here or check out youtube.com or redmondpie.com on how to jailbreak. I found dinozambas2 channel on youtube very helpful for step by step instructions on jailbreaking when I first jailbreak a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-27-2011 01:01 AM
    very confusing
    12-27-2011 11:32 AM
    very confusing
    The Mobile Spy website does seem very confusing.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-27-2011 03:23 PM
    Is this even legal? Referring to planting a bug before giving child the phone.
    12-27-2011 10:29 PM
    Is this even legal? Referring to planting a bug before giving child the phone.
    Clearly not a parent...
    12-28-2011 12:08 AM
    Parent or not, the question still applies.
    12-28-2011 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD