not such a good idea...

iPhoneklr

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
if you have a newer iDevice, i strongly recommend that you do not jail break it. especially if you are on Apple's most updated iOS software. They are getting way better at preventing this hack and do not want it applied to there product. i see more and more people coming to me with problems after trying to apply a jailbreak to there products. Obviously this is up to you, but take it for what it's worth. Don't do it.

just take a few mins and scan thru all the threads about people locking, bricking and crashing their phones. i know this post is gonna ruffle a few feathers but it will also save some perfectly fine stock iDevices

if you do stick it out there and try this don't say you weren't warned, and you dam sure better know what the hell your doing

Last edited:

Chocu1a

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, wow, really? I guess my phone must be screwed up, too, since it is on ios5 & jailbroken....only it isn't.
Take it for what it is worth, Do what you want. I don't know how you can screw up your phone by just jb'ing, but as long as you are not an idiot you should not have any problems..

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For unlockers like me there isn't much choice. And as to the people that have contacted you about bad jailbreaks: it all depends on the person's experience. iOS 1 was quite difficult to jailbreak as well.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
agreed with ones experience comment. i have jailbroken iOS 5.0 & 5.0.1 collectively around 20 times with "0" issues

no need to warn me about anything. thank you very much

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm on 5.0.1 VZW iPhone 4 tethered JB using RedSnow for over 2 weeks now and without issue. I agree with others, as long as you don't do anything stupid you should be fine.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Troll post, op doesn't have a CLUE what he's talking about.

There are FAR more problems with stock iPhones, mods should delete this garbage thread.

iPhoneklr

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
relax there obi one, this was simply a warning to people that do not know what they are doing. Obviously not for geniuses like your self. i posted this because i'm tired of fixing iPhones for novice users that think they can simply download every tweak known to man and think their phone will be good as new.

i apologize if i upset you or if you took offense to my post. just wanted to extend my helping hand to the not so bright iPhone jailbreakers that are out there lurking watching others do this with ease and then try it and find out it's not what they expected. again i'm very sorry if i upset you that was not the intended purpose of this thread. so if your a iPhone guru just ignore and continue on.

"There are FAR more problems with stock iPhones, mods should delete this garbage thread."

i'm sorry but i almost fell out of my chair laughing after i read that

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen