HELP!! Jailbreak 5.1 - Cydia and Mail Crash

AlyCooper

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So I had jailbroken my iPhone 4 which is using iOS 5.1. Everything was working fine and then one day out of the blue my mail app wasn't working. I can launch it, but I just get a blank white screen with the new message and refresh buttons on the bottom (neither of which do anything).

So I tried to pull up PDAnet (a cydia app) to create a wireless hotspot for my iPad so I could figure out what was going on. PDAnet immediately crashes back to the Springboard, as does Cydia. I tried jailbreaking my iPhone again and then restoring an iCloud back up from prior to when this issue started and I still have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
So I had jailbroken my iPhone 4 which is using iOS 5.1. Everything was working fine and then one day out of the blue my mail app wasn't working. I can launch it, but I just get a blank white screen with the new message and refresh buttons on the bottom (neither of which do anything).

So I tried to pull up PDAnet (a cydia app) to create a wireless hotspot for my iPad so I could figure out what was going on. PDAnet immediately crashes back to the Springboard, as does Cydia. I tried jailbreaking my iPhone again and then restoring an iCloud back up from prior to when this issue started and I still have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Earlier versions of the semi-tether caused mail, safari functionality to not work.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods