So, i jailbroke my iphone 4 CDMA last night running ios 5.0.1 everything went smooth installed a few tweaks and everything was good. then today i decided to install a winter board theme and it changed my lock screen and made my numbers incredibly small, so that now i cant enter my password. Is there anyway to fix this without restoring. I accidently put my phone in safe mode once after crashing an app, is there a way to do that manually? or another way i can input my pass code. I know if i get it unlocked i can just turn the theme off, but i cant get passed the lock screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys,
    Fil
    12-22-2011 09:30 PM
    If you can't unlock your phone, the only thing you can do is restore.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 10:38 PM
    Use a stylus to hit the teeny tiny numbers...
    12-23-2011 12:46 AM
    Or if you have semi tether installed, just do a reboot and it will boot into a mostly in jailbroken state... No winterboard, no themes... Then remove pass lock.... Reboot tethered... Remove theme in winterboard
    12-23-2011 12:49 AM
    If you have SBSettings installed, see if you can activate thatthen tap Power and you'll see a Safe Mode option.
    Jon Seals likes this.
    12-23-2011 12:58 AM
    If you have SBSettings, you could open it, hit power, and hit safe mode.

If you don't however, you can use iFunbox to delete the theme, when you reboot it should be back to normal (make sure you reboot tethered!!!)

Get iFunbox from here, open it, navigate to /private/var/stash/themes.xxxxx/ and delete the folder with the name of your theme.
    xoxotracy likes this.
    12-23-2011 09:50 PM
    Thanks guys ended up just restoring before i got all the replies ,but good stuff to know if it happens again
    12-23-2011 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD