Yes I am for sure. The exploit was found on a username exploit on iOS 5.0.1. Meaning its the software, not the hardware.
    hey thanks for the info. mind sharing where this information was found? did pod2g say this?
    12-21-2011 02:59 PM
    userland* sorry.
    pod2g-iOS.blogspot.com
    12-21-2011 03:09 PM
    Definitely hope so!!! Been dying to get that intelli screen X app!!! Looks amazing!
    Yes I am dying too to use that app. Also, I miss themes and making Facetime calls over 3G.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-21-2011 04:39 PM
    Yes I am dying too to use that app. Also, I miss themes and making Facetime calls over 3G.

Same here! FaceTime over 3G is cool, do you think the frame rate won't be so choppy since the 4s has the a5 chip? I remember that FaceTime over 3G on my iphone4 would be choppy, I mean the images where discernable, but it was choppy
    12-21-2011 08:32 PM
    Same here! FaceTime over 3G is cool, do you think the frame rate won't be so choppy since the 4s has the a5 chip? I remember that FaceTime over 3G on my iphone4 would be choppy, I mean the images where discernable, but it was choppy
    I never thought of it that way. I bet you are right. Facetime over 3G won't be choppy.

12-22-2011 06:41 AM
    So if I am rooted on my android and waiting for my 4s to show up I will want to jailbreak when available huh?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 06:57 AM
    So if I am rooted on my android and waiting for my 4s to show up I will want to jailbreak when available huh?

That's what a friend of mine did who came over from the android world last year. He was rooted and he immediately jailbroke his iphone 4 when it was available. Actually, I did it for him.

12-22-2011 09:47 AM
    That's what a friend of mine did who came over from the android world last year. He was rooted and he immediately jailbroke his iphone 4 when it was available. Actually, I did it for him.

Yeah that is what I am going to do once it becomes available I just like having total control over my device..

12-22-2011 10:16 AM
    Yeah that is what I am going to do once it becomes available I just like having total control over my device..

click the link in my sig to see the kind of things you can do once you're JBen
    12-22-2011 11:49 AM
    click the link in my sig to see the kind of things you can do once you're JBen
    Nice video Ricky. I'm very tempted to leave "team pure" now, but my stubbornness tells me to wait until the jb is untethered. With my luck, i'll jb ios5.01, and then ios5.1 will come out,LOL.
    12-22-2011 12:09 PM
    Nice video Ricky. I'm very tempted to leave "team pure" now, but my stubbornness tells me to wait until the jb is untethered. With my luck, i'll jb ios5.01, and then ios5.1 will come out,LOL.
    LOL yeah with it seemingly being so close there is no need to rush out and do a tethered JB unless you're really itching to do it. I am here to tempt people to the darkside Muhahaha

12-22-2011 02:03 PM
    It's getting closer!

http://pod2g-ios.blogspot.com/

12-22-2011 09:57 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD