Could this mean iphone4s is JAILBROKEN UNTHETERED!!!

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes I am dying too to use that app. Also, I miss themes and making Facetime calls over 3G.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Same here! FaceTime over 3G is cool, do you think the frame rate won't be so choppy since the 4s has the a5 chip? I remember that FaceTime over 3G on my iphone4 would be choppy, I mean the images where discernable, but it was choppy

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Same here! FaceTime over 3G is cool, do you think the frame rate won't be so choppy since the 4s has the a5 chip? I remember that FaceTime over 3G on my iphone4 would be choppy, I mean the images where discernable, but it was choppy

I never thought of it that way. I bet you are right. Facetime over 3G won't be choppy.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So if I am rooted on my android and waiting for my 4s to show up I will want to jailbreak when available huh?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
So if I am rooted on my android and waiting for my 4s to show up I will want to jailbreak when available huh?

That's what a friend of mine did who came over from the android world last year. He was rooted and he immediately jailbroke his iphone 4 when it was available. Actually, I did it for him.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
That's what a friend of mine did who came over from the android world last year. He was rooted and he immediately jailbroke his iphone 4 when it was available. Actually, I did it for him.

Yeah that is what I am going to do once it becomes available I just like having total control over my device..

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
click the link in my sig to see the kind of things you can do once you're JBen

Nice video Ricky. I'm very tempted to leave "team pure" now, but my stubbornness tells me to wait until the jb is untethered. With my luck, i'll jb ios5.01, and then ios5.1 will come out,LOL.:D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Nice video Ricky. I'm very tempted to leave "team pure" now, but my stubbornness tells me to wait until the jb is untethered. With my luck, i'll jb ios5.01, and then ios5.1 will come out,LOL.:D

LOL yeah with it seemingly being so close there is no need to rush out and do a tethered JB unless you're really itching to do it. I am here to tempt people to the darkside Muhahaha

dsc5338c.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR