iPhone 4, 4s apple lighted mod

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone just checked out this iPhone 4 light mod being sold by kogadget for $42? I personally just ordered it because it could be snagged by apple and never be out there again, but apparently it's a full install kit including a new back plate with a clear apple logo with included instructional DVD on how to perform the mod and screw driver set. The new back plate can also be a Steve jobs tribute(one I've picked) but go over to kogadgets Facebook page and you can grab this awesome deal! It'll void your apple warranty of course and I don't know how completely great this is but for $40 I can take the chance. You could get a iPhone lighted back logo like the MacBooks. Which is the coolest thing in the world.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

zq8s10

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting one, but I think I am going to wait to see how it affects the battery life of the phone first.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I'd grab it while it's at this price, as of every case I've heard of it, it has no major effect on battery life. It's just a tiny lightbar. It's completely and easily reversible too by the way.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been considering it. There isn't going to be much more time left to get before Apple shuts them down...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
How is the mod done ? Do you tap wires between the battery and board on the prongs ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought one today even though I don't currently have an iPhone! I sold my iPhone 4 to get the iPhone 4S and then sold the 4S to get the Galaxy SII! :( However, I have been missing my iPhone so badly (even though the GSII is a great phone) that I am planning to add a line to my account to get one again after the holidays. I think this mod looks the best on the black phone so even though both my previous iPhones were white I will get a black one this time. I can't wait to have an iPhone again-- with a super cool mod to boot!

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
it would be cool if you could have it light up when you get texts or a phone call

It says that's exactly what it does! It'll light up for 15 seconds. So awesome

And I agree it'll prob look better on a black iPhone although I'll be using it on my white 4s. I just prefer to white color too much to get the black.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes it's for the Verizon iPhone 4 and the 4s only. Not the AT&T iPhone 4.

That's not true ... If you have the Verizon or sprint i4 you order the same one for the 4S no matter the carrier and there is a specific on for the att iPhone 4

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
That's not true ... If you have the Verizon or sprint i4 you order the same one for the 4S no matter the carrier and there is a specific on for the att iPhone 4

That... Is exactly what I said. It's for the iPhone 4s and the Verizon iPhone 4 only. And there is no sprint iPhone 4 btw

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
That... Is exactly what I said. It's for the iPhone 4s and the Verizon iPhone 4 only. And there is no sprint iPhone 4 btw

Yes there is ...lmfao
http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?deviceSKUId=59200195&isDeeplinked=true

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh man, I had no idea haha. Sorry. So yes sprint is CDMA so works just the same although as of about 2-3 days ago they've stopped selling the mod. It will re-continued though once they reach 8,000 likes on their Facebook page. A number close to that.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys-- just want your opinion. I ordered the black back with the light mod. I am planning to pick up the 4s after christmas. I love the white phone but when I watch the video on the website, it looks like there is a lot of blurriness to the white iPhone mod light, but not so much with the black. Do you think there is going to be a lot of light bleed with the white phone or is it just the ****tiness of the video? I'm not so sure I should choose the phone color based on the light mod in case I don't like it and remove it down the road, but then again if I'm going to have the mod on there I want it to look nice and be noticable. Bottom line-- I like the white phone better but like the mod on the black phone better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods