"Changes" in Cydia not appearing.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I open Cydia there are no changes except for 1 (LockInfo yesterday) in the last 4 days. I only have 4 Cydia apps installed but I used to see new and changed apps even if not installed. I deleted and reinstalled the repos but that didn't effect change.
Anyone else encounter this and resolve it?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure you have all the usual repos? Modmyi, BigBoss, etc? If so maybe look in your Sections page: click Edit and see if you have a lot turned off. Turn those On if you want them to show.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure you have all the usual repos? Modmyi, BigBoss, etc? If so maybe look in your Sections page: click Edit and see if you have a lot turned off. Turn those On if you want them to show.

I checked those and all is correct. I did get one "Change" show up today, maybe it's just slow on Cydia (?).

I've only had 3 updates since 4:36 2011-12-09.

Thanks for your reply.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Weird. Can you give a screenshot of your Sources page? And your Changes page? I'll compare it to mine if that helps.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got a bunch of changes tonight, don't know what was going on but it appears to have resolved itself. Maybe it knew you were hunting it down and was afraid :).

Thank you for your assistance.

Duane

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that cydia was slow to show updates also. It must have been an issue with their serves or something. It appears to be fine now and has been for the past few days.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal