Lockscreen and ipod controls

buzzshipman

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I am using typophone 4 as my lockscreen. I like the way it looks, but I was wondering how you can change the background on that. Also my main question is that when I double click the home button to bring up the ipod controls they are not there. I have the tpyophone clockhide activated in the settings app which if i don't have that on I can bring up the ipod controls, but clock is visible. Will the ipod controls never show up if I hide the clock that way, or is there another hide clock app that will work.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh and to change the background you need to go into the theme folder and replace it with one of your own. Just make sure you give yours the same exact name.

buzzshipman

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info, and yes lockscreen clockhide does conflict with typophone. If you have another that doesn't have that feature so I can use clock hide that would be awesome.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Here is the one I use. You just need to unzip it, then put the theme folder into Library/Themes. (I just gave you the default black LockBackground.png but you can replace that if you want.)

First, uninstall the one you have and then install Lockscreen Clock Hide and you should be good to go. Let me know if you have issues with anything unwanted showing up on the lock screen.

Reactions: buzzshipman

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sweet! I couldn't remember if Ashman's clock hide also hid that translucent background bar behind the clock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro