CallBar 1.0

azvipers

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I receive a call I get Choose contact or enter a # in the call bar if a Dialer Activation is selected in the settings. No phone#/name. Anyone else having this problem

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have to say that this tweak has been a little disappointing lately, with all the bugs and whatnot

i have not used it in a while since i was waiting for a very important phone call and my device crashed when trying to receive it. no bueno

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i guess there was a strong possibility it was conflicting with another tweak i had at the time but i run very minimal jailbroken apps/tweaks so at that point it was a give and take situation. i'd rather have a working phone app than give up whatever i had at the time

i'll definitely give it another go after the next update

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i guess there was a strong possibility it was conflicting with another tweak i had at the time but i run very minimal jailbroken apps/tweaks so at that point it was a give and take situation. i'd rather have a working phone app than give up whatever i had at the time

i'll definitely give it another go after the next update

Minimal?? Lol aren't you running intelliscreenx?? That tweak alone is an incompatibility machine!!!
Just sayin...
?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
No
No
No I understand! Isx is great... It's just kinda like a big bully! It doesn't play well with others!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2