Is this legit:

How to Jailbreak iPhone 4S with Limesn0w

From there I go to this site:

limera1n

Where I have downloaded a .exe file for free. Haven't opened it yet. Any explanations?
    11-25-2011 08:55 PM
    Unlocking will open a whole lot of options as far as your iPhone 4S usage is concerned. Do not make the mistake of upgrading your iPhone 4S to iOS 5. In that case; you will not be able to find the appropriate jailbreaking and unlocking tool for your iPhone. It will take some time before the appropriate tool for that will be released. The jailbreaking tool is currently working on it. The untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S on the iOS 5 is expected to release soon.

? Hmm 4S shipped with ios5 so how would you make the mistake of upgrading it ?

I wave a flag on this one

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-25-2011 09:34 PM
    Unlocking will open a whole lot of options as far as your iPhone 4S usage is concerned. Do not make the mistake of upgrading your iPhone 4S to iOS 5. In that case; you will not be able to find the appropriate jailbreaking and unlocking tool for your iPhone. It will take some time before the appropriate tool for that will be released. The jailbreaking tool is currently working on it. The untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S on the iOS 5 is expected to release soon.

What????
    Lol
    O.P.
    Absolutely not legitimate!!!!
    11-25-2011 09:37 PM

Touche'... I'm just so anxious for a 4s JB... gahhhh
    11-25-2011 11:08 PM
    limesn0w is fake. Any website asking you to pay for a jailbreak/unlock (or fill out a survey before downloading) is definitely a scam.

There's a confusing half-truth in there though - limera1n is a real jailbreak, but it does not work for iPad 2 or iPhone 4S. limera1n only works for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, and iPad 1.
    11-26-2011 03:37 AM
    Not legit. Jailbreaks will never be paid. The limera1n.exe you downloaded does not support iOS 5.
    Last edited by iRandom; 11-28-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    11-27-2011 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD