Dreamboard

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Jailbroke my iPhone 4 and I use this program Cydia I got this thing called dream board and it completely froze my phone how can I unfreeze it and get dream board of my phone and I already tried resetting my phone and it still freezes.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you have to reboot after installing it? If so, you probably need to do a tethered reboot. If you're not sure what a tethered reboot is, you may want to wait until an untethered jailbreak is available.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well seeing as you got cydia to work, I'm going to make a few assumptions... Whatever version of the jailbreak you are running, you installed correctly and rebooted correctly, if that was required...
Now, dreamboard is quite stable, so I can't imagine an infinite respring or complete freeze... THAT BEING SAID... When you say you restored and it's still frozen... That is a problem... A big problem!
If you plug it into iTunes... Open iTunes... Put it in dfu.... (power for three seconds, then, while still holding power, hold home for ten seconds, then let go of power, but keep holding home until iTunes finds a device on recovery mode) and clock on restore, and your phone still doesn't work... Pretty much you are S. O. L.
I've said it before,if iTunes can't put your phone back to stock youve got a broken iPhone...
Where did you get this iphone4?? When did you jailbreak?

acmurda

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
solution

I have had the exact same thing happen to me. Phone would boot and then completely freeze.Heres what I did.
Download an iphone file viewer on your computer like ifunbox. open ifunbox and connect your phone even if its frozen. Browse iphone raw files folder and find the Dreamboard folder and delete the whole folder. Reboot your phone and it should work. Go to cydia and remove dreamboard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods