Ok before iOS 5, i had 4.3.3 untethered jailbroken. I could backup the apps i downloaded on that OS using Installous 4 using iTunes 'Transfer Purchases' option. Those apps are still present in my computer. Last night i jailbroke(Semi-tethered) my iOS 5 and downloaded Fifa 12 and a few more apps using installous 4. A couple of hours ago, i 'Transferred Purchases' to my computer and POOF, the apps were gone from my phone and computer both.. Tried Sync, restore from backup but nothing works
    Please help me get back those apps without having to redownload them..
    11-19-2011 07:15 AM
    Solved this myself, the Apps were present in Installous 4. Luckily i didn't lose them. But still, isn't there a way to back them up on the computer?
    11-19-2011 07:30 AM
    good question. unfortunately this is not the best place to discuss this:

http://forums.tipb.com/jailbreak-unl...scussions.html

maybe try here?

insanelyi
    11-19-2011 08:03 AM
    good question. unfortunately this is not the best place to discuss this:

Thanks for the info. But that was passed in 2009, and I saw a thread of yours created in 2011. No offense but shouldn't everyone be following it?
    Since I didn't know about this policy, I wouldn't mind if some moderator deletes this thread
    11-20-2011 01:46 AM
    yes, you are correct. i try to keep it to a minimum around here. i was not trying to be forum police, just helping out
    11-20-2011 02:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD