Hey guys, I use bitesms and it is awesome, love all the features that it has. Just one thing I have found is that if you receieve a voice memo from someone else using an iphone and you try to play it in bitesms it gives you an error and you have to open the original messages app to listen to the voicememo. I happen to play a game with friends where we send music clips frequently so this has gotten fairly annoying to open a seperate app that I would rather just hide. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a work around or a fix or anything for this. Also has anyone else had any issues with this?
    Sharma15 likes this.
    10-11-2012 01:53 PM
    This question actually deserves its own thread!! And seeing how many bite threads there are that is QUITE AMAZING!!!!!
    I've never heard of this issue before, but Im going to see I I can play aroun with it a little bit... Also try asking on the bite forum...
    Maybe your the only one, IN THE ENTIRE BITE WORLD who uses voice memos!!!
    10-11-2012 02:17 PM
    I also have the same problem trying to listen to visual voicemails... its very annoying.
    10-11-2012 09:50 PM
    I will see if I can post this question and get a response...I would not doubt that I am the only one that uses voicememos.

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I will see if I can post this question and get a response...I would not doubt that I am the only one that uses voicememos.
    10-12-2012 04:56 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD