IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

Sara40

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
i have to say i have never experienced this or even read about it anywhere else. so i am out of my element here. hopefully someone else will chime in with a solution but until then here is the email for support:

Code:
support@intelliborn.com

i have to let you guys know that this will not go directly to the Devs themselves, at first. it is a support team that will help try to troubleshoot issues and only when they feel they have tried all scenarios they will forward all info to the Developers of IntelliScreenX. so be patient

Thanks. I actually did email them

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
give it a try. kind of sucks because from screen bottom feels so natural

since yesterday i now leave ISX permanently on the lockscreen and not had any issues. of course i am using the quick reply button on the bottom right

I see. I really like my swipe gesture too much lol. I think I'll be fine lol.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only that see's' my ISX notification center slow down to the point of almost freezing when you go to the page with twitter and for some reason it does not have the people you follow's avatar pictures loaded? It stays really slow or frozen until it decides to load all of the avatars. Please let me know if others are experiencing this. Thank you in advance.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only that see's' my ISX notification center slow down to the point of almost freezing when you go to the page with twitter and for some reason it does not have the people you follow's avatar pictures loaded? It stays really slow or frozen until it decides to load all of the avatars. Please let me know if others are experiencing this. Thank you in advance.

No issue here; everything loads as soon as I go to the Twitter page. All the avatars load as well. (I also tried refreshing it and it refreshed within a second.)

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Nope not at all. Works like the first day I got it still. Maybe try a reinstall?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you don't mind, would you be able to tell me what are your twitter settings in ISX?

NC=On
Title and Message are black with white letters.
Preview=5 Lines
On ISX View Refresh=1 minute
Push=On

The only time I ever had a Twitter issue was in the early days, because ISX wasn't set up for people who (like me) used the "always use https" setting in Twitter. But after some back and forth with the devs about it, they were able to push an update that fixed the issue and I've been fine since then. Are you running the latest version (1.3.5)? And do you have any other Twitter tweaks installed?

Also, it might be worth going to twitter.com/settings/applications and making sure you have iOS allowed there. (Not likely the problem but worth a look.)

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
NC=On
Preview=5 Lines
Push=On

The only time I ever had a Twitter issue was in the early days, because ISX wasn't set up for people who (like me) used the "always use https" setting in Twitter. But after some back and forth with the devs about it, they were able to push an update that fixed the issue and I've been fine since then. Are you running the latest version (1.3.5)? And do you have any other Twitter tweaks installed?

Also, it might be worth going to twitter.com/settings/applications and making sure you have iOS allowed there. (Not likely the problem but worth a look.)

I have no other twitter tweaks and I have the same settings. I have everything you told me to do set up the right way, but as of late it hasn't been happening *crosses fingers*. I have the latest version as well.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
NC=On
Preview=5 Lines
Push=On

How many twitter applications do you use? Cuz I used Tweetbot as well as twitter for iPhone. Could that potentially been an issue?

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I figured out what the problem was. I had refresh on ISX view set to never and once I changed it to 1 minute everything started working normally. I was just getting ready to go back to vanilla too. Thanks for all of your help Massie!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Great! Remember too that if you end up using a longer interval, you can always do a Pull To Refresh gesture in ISX. Anyway, enjoy!

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I had an issue with it and have emailed the devs. Wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing it. I at first thought it was Zephyr and emailed Chpwn but he seemed to indicate it was known and an Intelliscreenx problem. My issue is when a notification comes in while in an app the banner will freeze and not automatically disappear. So i pull down the notifiction center and close it to get rid of the banner. Once I do that Zephyr stops working until i reboot.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I had an issue with it and have emailed the devs. Wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing it. I at first thought it was Zephyr and emailed Chpwn but he seemed to indicate it was known and an Intelliscreenx problem. My issue is when a notification comes in while in an app the banner will freeze and not automatically disappear. So i pull down the notifiction center and close it to get rid of the banner. Once I do that Zephyr stops working until i reboot.

Is this for any notification? If it's just SMS, double check your ISX settings to make sure you don't have Manual Banner Dismiss enabled in the SMS area.

ndn001

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok I bought the full version of Intelliscreen X but its eating my battery, before I used to recharge my Iphone every 2 days now after installing this app now I have to recharge it after every 16 hrs. Does any one know how to fix it ?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I bought the full version of Intelliscreen X but its eating my battery, before I used to recharge my Iphone every 2 days now after installing this app now I have to recharge it after every 16 hrs. Does any one know how to fix it ?

first off the charging every couple of days just simply does not exist when you are jailbroken, why? because your device just became 27784999 times more interesting which equates to an individual using it more often

now, onto IntelliScreenX and it's relationship with your battery. within your settings you can configure how often (FB, Twitter & RSS) refresh in your ticker. although its a very cool feature you may find that just turning that option off completely will help. then you can set refresh times for when viewing these features while in ISX. if you set to Never this will allow you to refresh at your discretion (Pull to Refresh)

look at it this way, it's almost the same as if you were to go into each one of these apps but instead you're just doing it from your Lockscreen or NC. bottom line is even if you tweak your settings to the minimum you're still going to take a hit in battery performance, more than you think. it's just the price you pay for using this Utility. so if you have to charge every 20 hours? then so be it. you'll get used to it but it's a trade off, one that most are willing to take

it's funny, when i was using it, and other tweaks combined, i thought having to charge after a full day was good. of course i only have the iPhone 4

hope this helps. hopefully someone else will chime in with their suggestions/experiences and correct me if i am inaccurate too

phouka123

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Facebook Game Updates

Has anyone managed to disable game updates in the Facebook news feed page of ISX? It's not a problem in my computer browser anymore, but the my ISX facebook page just has game spam everywhere from my friends.

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I had upgraded intelliscreenx and now when I miss a call it resprings. I contacted the dev and they said it could be winterboard. I never had any problems prior to the update. I deleted intelliscreenx and no more resprings. Any suggestion?

Tia
Beeray

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner