IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

Boekel

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I still have a problem with the option ?Show on Lock Screen?.
Because it just doesn't show.
It shows for about 0,5 sec. and then the ?Slide to Unlock? button appears.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

just to confirm, in your ISX settings you should have 'Show on Lock Screen' > ON and 'Show on Startup' > ON

probably should respring as well..

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I don't really understand exactly what's happening, or exactly what you're trying to set up. A couple of questions:

-Do you want ISX to always be showing at the lockscreen? So that you don't have to pull it down from above?
-When you say the Slide to Unlock button appears, what was there before? Usually you can still see the slider even when using ISX at lockscreen.

Boekel

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't really understand exactly what's happening, or exactly what you're trying to set up. A couple of questions:

-Do you want ISX to always be showing at the lockscreen? So that you don't have to pull it down from above?
-When you say the Slide to Unlock button appears, what was there before? Usually you can still see the slider even when using ISX at lockscreen.

- Yes, I want it showing at the lockscreen when I press the home button (when the screen is black).
- I mean the wallpaper shows instead of the ISX screen.

Yesterday I tried LockInfo which does show on the lockscreen.

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
In addition to the above settings make sure Hide ISX for Alerts is OFF.

And remember that ISX will remember where it was when you unlock?so if it's hidden at your lock screen when you unlock, it will still be hidden the next time you wake your phone. If it's showing when you unlock it will be showing the next time you wake your phone.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
And remember that ISX will remember where it was when you unlock?so if it's hidden at your lock screen when you unlock, it will still be hidden the next time you wake your phone. If it's showing when you unlock it will be showing the next time you wake your phone.

yep, this is why i make sure i have 'Go to Last Page Opened' turned OFF

maybe try removing & reinstalling?

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
The widgets in the notification center has turned grey when the widget is turned on. It was always blue, how can I change it back?

Thanks
Rochelle

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I agree, it should turn blue,but it turned white. I did respiring, I restarted, I removed and installed. I give up. Could it be a setting that changed?

Beeray

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My intelliscreenx WONT show up when I have a passcode on my phone and when I try to turn the setting on, it's the only option NOT highlighted..

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue where they pull up the quick compose on the lockscreen via an activator gesture and after they send the message, have a hard time pulling down the notification center (while still on the lockscreen)? Sometimes I have to swipe down 5-6 times before it actually responds.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I agree, it should turn blue,but it turned white. I did respiring, I restarted, I removed and installed. I give up. Could it be a setting that changed?

Beeray

No. I only have intelliscreenx

i have to say i have never experienced this or even read about it anywhere else. so i am out of my element here. hopefully someone else will chime in with a solution but until then here is the email for support:

Code:
support@intelliborn.com

i have to let you guys know that this will not go directly to the Devs themselves, at first. it is a support team that will help try to troubleshoot issues and only when they feel they have tried all scenarios they will forward all info to the Developers of IntelliScreenX. so be patient

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue where they pull up the quick compose on the lockscreen via an activator gesture and after they send the message, have a hard time pulling down the notification center (while still on the lockscreen)? Sometimes I have to swipe down 5-6 times before it actually responds.

i have been experiencing this as well. which activator gesture are you using for M+ while in LS?

i am using 'From Screen Bottom'

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I use from bottom right. You think changing the gesture might resolve the issue?

give it a try. kind of sucks because from screen bottom feels so natural

since yesterday i now leave ISX permanently on the lockscreen and not had any issues. of course i am using the quick reply button on the bottom right