IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
a suggestion has been submitted to Intelliborn of adding a CallBar button to the main page of ISX

that would simply Rock if it becomes a reality!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just use the right slide up gesture and it works great

i have adopted this method as well. since i wasn't liking using the volume button (up short hold)

it's just taking some getting used to since i had always used the statusbar for a lot of things

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Funny, this is how I solved my status bar conflicts too: slide up from bottom left=SBSettings, from right=Messages+ QC. Only at lockscreen, though.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what the field right under the address bar is for? (The one with the blue + sign.) It only shows up for some contacts but I can't figure out what it's for. It seems like I can add more addresses to it but if I click the + sign it just closes Messages+.

Ss3rH.jpg

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
So I purchased this a few days ago since there have been so many great things said about this. I love the features but it has made my phone SO sluggish! Especially if I am using it from the lock screen. I go to compose a quick compose message via ISX not biteSMS and I can type in a full sentence for a text message yet nothing shows up...until like 10 seconds later. THEN all my text shows up. Anyone else having this issue? Same thing happens if I try to post a tweet.

I am at the point where I am about ready to uninstall and out $10 :(

iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
So I purchased this a few days ago since there have been so many great things said about this. I love the features but it has made my phone SO sluggish! Especially if I am using it from the lock screen. I go to compose a quick compose message via ISX not biteSMS and I can type in a full sentence for a text message yet nothing shows up...until like 10 seconds later. THEN all my text shows up. Anyone else having this issue? Same thing happens if I try to post a tweet.

iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0

Yeah I'm having the sluggish issue! I uninstalled all my other tweaks just to make sure they were not causing conflicts with Isx, but that didn't help! Sometimes it takes up to 5 or more seconds for Isx to even slide down!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what the field right under the address bar is for? (The one with the blue + sign.) It only shows up for some contacts but I can't figure out what it's for. It seems like I can add more addresses to it but if I click the + sign it just closes Messages+.

Ss3rH.jpg

i experienced the same but it was in the earlier betas. it is no longer there for me v1.1.111

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0

Yeah I'm having the sluggish issue! I uninstalled all my other tweaks just to make sure they were not causing conflicts with Isx, but that didn't help! Sometimes it takes up to 5 or more seconds for Isx to even slide down!

never an issue here as well. however, i've seen a lot of people complain about this but never a concrete solution. I did see one person mention the following method and it worked:

removed ISX

Reset Network Settings on device

tethered reboot

reinstall ISX

... it's worth a try

Last edited:

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
never an issue here as well. however, i've seen a lot of people complain about this but never a concrete solution. I did see one person mention the following method and it worked:

removed ISX

Reset Network Settings on device

tethered reboot

reinstall ISX

... it's worth a try

Indeed it is! Thanks for the tip!

I just went ahead and followed the steps and so far it seems to be behaving much better!!! Pshew!!

Thanks again!! I really wanted to love this app as much as the next and now I just might be able to!

:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i think i figured this one out. this morning i sent a text message to my local radio station and my contact info for them has a lot of characters in it and this appeared. so i think what is happening, by default, it automatically moves down for another contact to be added when there are "x" characters on the first line

Ss3rH.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
now that i have had ISX for a while now here are some things that are starting to bother me:

• no statusbar icon for the "other" notifications. i feel like i should not have to add another tweak just for this, call me crazy

• the lack of notice when a Reminder or Calendar event is received. for example: if i have my Reminder or Calendar sections collapsed, and i happen to miss the tone for either one, the only way i'll know if there was a notification is if i see the "x" to the right of the section. maybe this would fall under the category of the above. either way it's kind of frustrating.
    the only workaround i have found is to set my Lock Screen Alert Behavior > Hide ISX For Alerts > to ON, which is no good when i do not want the others to Hide ISX

other than those i have been pretty pleased with it and the support is superb. it's hard for me to believe that people are still having issues with it. which clearly it is another app/tweak conflicting and they have not taken the time to troubleshoot

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I also would like to be able to pick which calendars are shown in the calendar section. Right now even if I do not have my Calendar app set to display certain calendars, they ALL show up in ISX which is annoying. I'd also like to be able to see my calendar without having to get notifications from it. I'm using CalAlarm which has a great snooze feature built in and it shows alerts in my NC. In order to have my Calendar show up, I have to have the alerts show as well so I'm getting double alerts. Not a huge problem and beats the alternative of no alert at all.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Knock on wood...uninstalled ISX, reset, rebooted and reinstalled....so far so good. No odd resprings and ISX is a lot more responsive on the lockscreen.

Bob

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to soon......3x today, its just sitting there and I only have the ipod running on it then boom...respring. I've unloaded almost everything. Can a theme or lock slider cause issues? There both just simple and plain.

Bob

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Spoke to soon......3x today, its just sitting there and I only have the ipod running on it then boom...respring. I've unloaded almost everything. Can a theme or lock slider cause issues? There both just simple and plain.

Bob

i guess it's possible. there were a couple of updates today in their beta repo. have you tried that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yufengxing089