IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The popup blocker in LI works but the only option is to block all alerts; at this point, doing it natively gives you more flexibility. (You can still get banners when unlocked btw.)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well that sucks. when turning the native "View in Lock Screen" > OFF i am getting the notification in ISX and a banner as soon as i unlock the LS

now i see what you were talking about. is there a workaround for this?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
didn't know if anyone else knew this or not but you can move your feeds around the NC by selecting Edit, within the ISX settings, and grabbing the handles and moving them up or down

by default it goes as follows: Mail | NC | FB | Twitter | RSS

here's how mine is configured:

ea4ff9.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
didn't know if anyone else knew this or not but you can move your feeds around the NC by selecting Edit, within the ISX settings, and grabbing the handles and moving them up or down

by default it goes as follows: Mail | NC | FB | Twitter | RSS

here's how mine is configured:

Click to view quoted image

That's also how you drag things into and out of your Top Shelf and ISX pages (I moved the RSS reader out of ISX and into Hidden for instance).

Regarding the banners on unlock, do you get them if you delete those notifications in the LS? Or if you use Mark As Read there?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
yeah, these guys are good. affordable epic app + great support = awesome experience

how's your battery life? today when i was at 90% i had almost 1 hr usage and 6 hours standby

i went ahead and turned off all native notifications viewed in LS. well see how it goes for me

Okay, unscientific update: with 2 hours usage and 9 hours standby I'm at 75%. Don't know how that compares, but I will note that the building I work in has terrible cell penetration, which often translates to increased usage from "Searching" moments. Still, I'm more than happy with my battery life.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Okay, unscientific update: with 2 hours usage and 9 hours standby I'm at 75%. Don't know how that compares, but I will note that the building I work in has terrible cell penetration, which often translates to increased usage from "Searching" moments. Still, I'm more than happy with my battery life.

that's not bad at all. one of my issues with the entire jailbreak scene is the fact that battery performance always seems to take a hit somewhere-sometime. not the case at all with my current setup. probably the best it's ever been in the 2+ years of being jailbroken collectively for me

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
that's not bad at all. one of my issues with the entire jailbreak scene is the fact that battery performance always seems to take a hit somewhere-sometime. not the case at all with my current setup. probably the best it's ever been in the 2+ years of being jailbroken collectively for me

Same here. Though Cydia is the least stable it has ever been for me, my iP4 seems very stable. My battery life seems to be much better and I have ISX and a handful of other JB apps installed. I am at 75% with WiFi on all day and 2 hours on the phone as well as multiple Twitter/FB/email activity. Also not "scientific" but I think most of us know how our battery is generally doing and mine is definitely better on 5.0.1 than 4.2.8, though I don't know why.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ISX Factoid

the ISX Ticker will only show your unread feeds. so after viewing the appropriate page feed it will no longer be able to be viewed in the ISX Ticker

Glbosko53

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
The update addresses a tiny annoyance I had with the previous version. When I would turn my screen on from "deep sleep" my screen would blink and remain in "deep sleep" until I did it a second time. That's gone now though.

Did anyone else have that problem or no?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The update addresses a tiny annoyance I had with the previous version. When I would turn my screen on from "deep sleep" my screen would blink and remain in "deep sleep" until I did it a second time. That's gone now though.

Did anyone else have that problem or no?

the only thing i experienced, intermittently, was the ISX Ticker would delay but that was early in the beta stages

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Finally got it sorted out and BiteSMS working. I removed Callbar even after it was updated, so we'll see if the respringing stops now. Callbar is a nice app, just doesn't play well with ISX and others. Love the new text feature without unlocking the phone, even more worth the buy.

Bob

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey, is anyone using the "Lock Slide Actions" option in ISX? Not really sure what it does.

it turns off the option to "Slide to Reply" or "Slide to Launch" the slider in LS when notification is received. i think it's more for unlocking the device without the worry of opening something if there's a notification around the same time

i use it and like it

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Finally got it sorted out and BiteSMS working. I removed Callbar even after it was updated, so we'll see if the respringing stops now. Callbar is a nice app, just doesn't play well with ISX and others. Love the new text feature without unlocking the phone, even more worth the buy.

Bob

yeah, i'm waiting for the 1.0 version of CallBar before i load it back

Interesting. I have the most recent Cydia version of CallBar and have had no problems using it with ISX, regardless of when a call is received (ie; lockscreen, homescreen, within an application)...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods