IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
God. Well I resprung after doing the update out of the beta version and into the new version. And I keep going into safe mode. Anyone know how to fix this or if this is a problem they are trying to fix?!?! Didn't have this problem until AFTER I re sprung.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there's a good possibility ISX is conflicting with another tweak of yours. you may want to start removing things from Cydia one by one, PIA i know but it is the only way to know for sure

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
there's a good possibility ISX is conflicting with another tweak of yours. you may want to start removing things from Cydia one by one, PIA i know but it is the only way to know for sure

I have no other tweak that could be affecting it....like I said until I resprung I didn't have this problem and all was well...and i haven't installed anything new since the update....have you resprung your device after installing the new non beta version?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yes, i have resprung a few times since updating to the new version. no issues at all

maybe try: uninstalling/reinstall or tethered reboot

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
yes, i have resprung a few times since updating to the new version. no issues at all

maybe try: uninstalling/reinstall or tethered reboot

yeh i am at work right now so I will try the tethered reboot when I get home....anyone have a link to their twitter account to see if anyone else is having this issue?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
BLiNK: Right, except it doesn't wake?which is what I want. I'd rather just get the sound/vibration and decide on my own when to wake it. Not sure if you can have it the other way...maybe when Popup Blocker gets updated.

Last edited:

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Ok well after reading about a lot of people integrating with bitesms on this new update from IntelliscreenX a lot of people have been going into safe mode CONSTANTLY.....so looks like i'm not the only one whew!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
they just came out with 1.1.104 to fix the crashing issue man these guys are fast...i will let you know if it works or not.~Chris

EDIT: just installed the newest version and it is working perfect again.....

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK: Right, except it doesn't wake?which is what I want. I'd rather just get the sound/vibration and decide on my own when to wake it. Not sure if you can have it the other way...maybe when Popup Blocker gets updated.

nope. cannot get it the other way, tried it already. and yes Popup Blocker is needed, badly

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Umm read the two replies above you^^^^ no wonder your post count is so high you don't read any other replies lol

haha, yeah sorry about that. weird, i loaded biteSMS and the Official ISX at the same time, not one hiccup. lucky me?

and for the record; most of my posts are nonsensical rather than not reading replies ;) :D

hope you get things working properly!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
anyone notice improved battery performance? mine definitely has improved since the official release

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Massie, do you have bite QC setup through activator or just strictly use ISX for QC?

I've got an Activator gesture set (swipe right on status bar) but find I use both methods now.

Another question maybe you can help me with: my Twitter feed has basically disappeared. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it to load anything, and when I use the Pull to Refresh, it always says "Last updated: never". Any ideas? It was there a while ago but I've had troubles on both the current version and the one before.

Edit: I was just letting it sit here now and a new tweet came in...so far that one hasn't disappeared. How do you all have it set up in settings?

Last edited:

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, got everything figured out. I had another tweak that was causing an issue. Gotta say I like the reply option with ISX now...works great. Not sure you even need BiteSMS.

BiteSMS is not working, will cause respring....trust me.

Bob

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I've got an Activator gesture set (swipe right on status bar) but find I use both methods now.

Another question maybe you can help me with: my Twitter feed has basically disappeared. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it to load anything, and when I use the Pull to Refresh, it always says "Last updated: never". Any ideas? It was there a while ago but I've had troubles on both the current version and the one before.

Edit: I was just letting it sit here now and a new tweet came in...so far that one hasn't disappeared. How do you all have it set up in settings?

Twitter feed disappearing is something that happens often, as i have read on their twitter. it has not happened to me ever though

here is how i have my settings configured for the twitter feed

question: do you use the FB or RSS feeds?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, got everything figured out. I had another tweak that was causing an issue. Gotta say I like the reply option with ISX now...works great. Not sure you even need BiteSMS.

BiteSMS is not working, will cause respring....trust me.

Bob

are you using the latest beta version of biteSMS?

Glbosko53

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Trying out the trial for a few days and so far - wow. Honestly this is how the notification center should have been made, holy cow. Hesitant on downloading biteSMS with this. Is it safe? If so, which beta?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
is there any setting that can make intelliscreenx come up when i wake up the phone....instead of having to drag down to get to it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox