how is the battery life while this tweak is installed? This is the tweak that is making me want to jailbreak solely. Thanks in advance.
    01-21-2012 10:39 AM
    Did you try uninstalling the trials (one at a time) to confirm if one is the issue? I honestly haven't heard of this problem before and it has me curious.
    removed bite, still not working, removed ISX, still not working. im thinking of re-jailbreaking because this is a problem for me, overflow doesnt work, and icons randomly go blank one me after resprings. is there an easier way to rejailbreak then restoring and starting from scratch
    01-21-2012 10:39 AM
    how is the battery life while this tweak is installed? This is the tweak that is making me want to jailbreak solely. Thanks in advance.
    i have to say it has made leaps & bounds since the beginning. there are several options to help minimize battery consumption so it's all relative to how you have it set up. keep in mind once installed you will be fiddling with it A LOT which in turn causes drain

overall i would say it does great on battery performance for a power app/tweak

well worth the $10, IMHO
    01-21-2012 11:05 AM
    removed bite, still not working, removed ISX, still not working. im thinking of re-jailbreaking because this is a problem for me, overflow doesnt work, and icons randomly go blank one me after resprings. is there an easier way to rejailbreak then restoring and starting from scratch
    yeah, i would Restore as New and re-JB to help eliminate bringing any imperfections over to the fresh install. this, i have found is the best way for me
    01-21-2012 11:07 AM
    Sms banner wont dissapear. The top banner when incoming sms stucks and wont dissapear. Original it take à few sec and then it rolles back. Any one else has this problem ?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    01-21-2012 11:11 AM
    Sms banner wont dissapear. The top banner when incoming sms stucks and wont dissapear. Original it take few sec and then it rolles back. Any one else has this problem ?

check your ISX settings and make sure you set the Manual Banner Dismissal>OFF, unless, of course, you want to manually dismiss them
    01-21-2012 11:14 AM
    i have to say it has made leaps & bounds since the beginning. there are several options to help minimize battery consumption so it's all relative to how you have it set up. keep in mind once installed you will be fiddling with it A LOT which in turn causes drain

overall i would say it does great on battery performance for a power app/tweak

well worth the $10, IMHO
    ok cool. Here goes this intricate windows jailbreak lol. Thanks Blink!!
    01-21-2012 12:25 PM
    BLiNK:

Like this ?

01-21-2012 12:31 PM
    I have tested all option nothing works. Now in notification i put sms to alert style none. I give upp

01-21-2012 12:50 PM
    I have tested all option nothing works. Now in notification i put sms to alert style none. I give upp

my apologies.

go to IntelliScreenX App>Messages Quick Compose/Reply>Manual Banner Dismiss>OFF

hope this helps
    01-21-2012 12:58 PM
    Tnx now its perfect. Tnx

01-21-2012 01:05 PM
    JB my iP4S last night and back with my 4 I was a LockInfo fan... also a big BiteSMS user. Gave ISX a try last night and I liked what I saw but it seemed to not play well with Bite... I could do the quick compose from the lock screen, but if an message came in it was the default iOS not Bite. As soon as I uninstalled ISX Bite started working again on the lockscreen... and it is still working fine with LockInfo now installed. BiteSMS and Quick compose/reply is my main reason for jailbreaking. Thoughts?
    01-21-2012 01:24 PM
    use Messages+ that is built into ISX. it is very streamline with ISX and the rest of the UI

QC, QR, banner dismiss & MMS work flawlessly. i WAS a big bite fan too but i like M+ better

at least give it a try. like bite you can set any gesture with M+ to use anywhere on the device
    01-21-2012 01:33 PM
    use Messages+ that is built into ISX. it is very streamline with ISX and the rest of the UI

QC, QR, banner dismiss & MMS work flawlessly. i WAS a big bite fan too but i like M+ better

at least give it a try. like bite you can set any gesture with M+ to use anywhere on the device
    I tried M+ and there was something about it that I didn't like -- I can't remember because it was around 2am this morning and I was done (LOL), but I'm pretty picky about UI and functionality and Bite just works for me. Actually pretty happy (and use to) Lockinfo so I think I am good to go...
    01-21-2012 02:28 PM
    Just installed the trial and I like this a lot, think I am gonna buy it. So I have read I may as well uninstall bitesms if I buy this because of the SMS app built in? Also do I need sbsettings since this app has toggling at the top? I have all 3 installed ATM and am iffy on which I should keep and which I should uninstall.
    01-21-2012 03:25 PM
    You can also set ISX to use Bite if you'd prefer to have both but not M+
    01-21-2012 03:26 PM
    So essentially it really doesn't matter by the sounds of it. Well I will try it out anyways. This really is how apple should have made their drop down, it friggen rocks.
    01-21-2012 03:35 PM
    Is there any way to get rid of the time on the front notification center?
    01-21-2012 08:17 PM
    Disable isx ticker

ja2ed likes this.
    01-21-2012 08:28 PM
    Disable isx ticker

Your the man that was bothering me for some reason thanks buddy!
    01-21-2012 08:31 PM
    Ja2ed:

What ? Have i done something wrong ?

01-21-2012 08:36 PM
    Ja2ed:

What ? Have i done something wrong ?

No i meant the time on the top was bothering me so i thanked you for showing me how to disable it
    01-21-2012 08:42 PM
    np

01-21-2012 08:46 PM
    That was what didn't work for me -- it kept resetting to the iOS native, and a couple times it was even set for Bite but still used the native client. Maybe I was seeing things at 2am but it didn't seem to work for me -- for sure the Bite quick reply did not work on the lockscreen over ISX...
    01-21-2012 09:00 PM
    one gripe i have with ISX is the way it handles Reminder & Calendar alerts. and i'm not so sure it is completely on ISX's end. here's my dilemma; typically i collapse my Reminder and Calendar sections. once this is done you obviously do not see the bell to the left of the event when there is a alert. also, unfortunately since Apple decided we do not need repeat alerts if you happen to miss the audible alert you'd never know unless you constantly check your Reminder and Calendar sections within ISX

i set several reminders/events and have missed several because of this
    01-22-2012 02:30 AM
304 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD