IntelliScreenX - THE Reason to Jailbreak iOS 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
All IntelliScreenX trials have been reset (last reset :)). IntelliScreenX is officially out of beta!

($9.99) + Free Trial

IntelliScreenX

Product Description

Everything you need on your lock screen! IntelliScreenX integrates iOS 5 Notification Center onto the lock screen and extends the Notification Center both on and off the lock screen.

Mail, Extended Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Advanced RSS Reader, Quick Reply and Compose SMS Messages, QuickSettings, and more!

Beyond the advanced features in each of these, and the extensive configuration/options, IntelliScreenX was designed to fit perflectly with your lockscreen. Many have said this is how Apple should have made it.

Features:

- Email: Expand to view an entire email message. Mark the message as read, delete, or open the Mail app directly to the email. Also a dedicated email page so that you can view beyond Apple's 5-10 only incoming email messages.

- Facebook: View your Facebook timeline, including comments. Comment or like/unlike a post. Post a new update.

- Twitter: View your timeline and @reply, tweet a new msg, Retweet, and open link/images from within the tweet directly to safari or the Twitter app (if installed). Uses iOS 5 built-in Twitter account

- RSS: The most advanced RSS reader for the iPhone. Imports RSS feeds from a google reader account and includes dozens of default popular RSS feeds. Integrates iOS 5's Reader functionality for

- Calendar & Events: Extends Apple's 24 hour view with configurable day span up to 2 months. Currently limited by Apple's 5-10 items

- SMS Quick Reply/Compose: Included & integrated into IntelliScreenX comes Messages+, a quick reply/compose for SMS and iMessage messages. (BETA Note: Messages+ is in BETA - you'll need to enable this in IntelliScreenX settings as it's disabled by default). You can also select BiteSMS or iRealSMS for SMS handling

- Top Shelf: Hide Notification Center widgets above Notification Center! Simply pull Notification Down a bit further and it'll reveal widgets in the quickshelf.

- ISX QuickSettings: Access Airplane mode, WiFi, Bluetooth, Data, Rotation Lock, and Respring settings. Slide to the right for brightness and to the left for quick info on your iOS device like IP addresses, free RAM and more.
- Taskbar Icons for Missed Email, SMS, Phone calls, and Silent Mode

We've been working hard to enhance IntelliScreenX and deliver an incredible product. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Messages+ BETA Info
- You need to enable this in IntelliScreenX settings as it's disabled by default

Known M+ Issues (BETA)
- Some replies may show blank converation
- Can't include Photo/Video
- Landscape not yet supported

Former IntelliScreen Users: We appreciate your loyalty! Upgrade Pricing is $7.99. If you have purchased IntelliScreen after 9/20, you have been given a free upgrade to IntelliScreenX.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharma15

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
A couple of little issues I have so far: no status icon for notifications that aren't mail, SMS, or missed calls; and if I delete an email from the lock screen, I still get a banner notification the next time I unlock my phone. (Especially annoying if I delete a bunch of emails in ISX and then unlock.) Any way around that one?

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Holy respring issues! Thank god for safemode or I'd be in a continuous respring. Anyone else having issues with this update? I might be leaving it uninstalled till the next update. I did see the issue with bitesms causing problems, but i'm not even on that.

Bob

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
A couple of little issues I have so far: no status icon for notifications that aren't mail, SMS, or missed calls; and if I delete an email from the lock screen, I still get a banner notification the next time I unlock my phone. (Especially annoying if I delete a bunch of emails in ISX and then unlock.) Any way around that one?

yeah a notification statusbar icon would be great, as well as a calendar one

are you talking about the native notifications remaining behind ISX? i am not so sure if this is at the top of their list. then again now that most of the small bugs are out of the way they should be able to focus on things like this now. this is exactly why i feel Popup Blocker will be a key factor in making this an even better system

i have to say since the initial release they have made really good progress but if you follow their twitter you'd think it was a mess. i am very happy with this release and looking forward to some fine tuning

how is biteSMS working for you with ISX?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm very tempted Blink, and this app sounds like Lockinfo on steroids. However, i'm still going to wait for the untethered jb to come out. :)

Redsn0w + Semi-Tethered = next best thing to an Untethered Jailbreak

to be honest, as long as the Semi-Tethered tweak is compatible with future iOS updates i could care less about an untethered jailbreak

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
yeah a notification statusbar icon would be great, as well as a calendar one

are you talking about the native notifications remaining behind ISX? i am not so sure if this is at the top of their list. then again now that most of the small bugs are out of the way they should be able to focus on things like this now. this is exactly why i feel Popup Blocker will be a key factor in making this an even better system

i have to say since the initial release they have made really good progress but if you follow their twitter you'd think it was a mess. i am very happy with this release and looking forward to some fine tuning

how is biteSMS working for you with ISX?

Not behind?I just turned off View in Lockscreen in the native settings, which still gives them to me in ISX without the popup?but that after I mark something read or delete it in ISX it will still give me a banner the next time I unlock my phone. Shouldn't be there if I already deleted it.

Bite is working great for me, as is ISX overall!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Not behind?I just turned off View in Lockscreen in the native settings, which still gives them to me in ISX without the popup?but that after I mark something read or delete it in ISX it will still give me a banner the next time I unlock my phone. Shouldn't be there if I already deleted it.

Bite is working great for me, as is ISX overall!

I having a hard time finding this, can you point me in the right direction please.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I have that set to ON. It's the individual apps in the native settings where I turn things off. (Settings/Notificatons/In Notification Center/Mail/set View in Lockscreen to OFF)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I have that set to ON. It's the individual apps in the native settings where I turn things off. (Settings/Notificatons/In Notification Center/Mail/set View in Lockscreen to OFF)

so with this method you are getting notifications in ISX (LS) but not native LS, right? if so, are you having issues with the device waking after a notification?