My question is ever since I installed ISX yesterday my battery life has taken a huge hit. I wake up with 100% and within 4 hours im at 51% and I have barely done anything.

Anyone else having this issue?
    01-26-2012 11:19 AM
    My question is ever since I installed ISX yesterday my battery life has taken a huge hit. I wake up with 100% and within 4 hours im at 51% and I have barely done anything.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Holy crap that's a huge hit, has to be something wrong cause mine took a minimal hit to the battery life.
    01-26-2012 11:27 AM
    Holy crap that's a huge hit, has to be something wrong cause mine took a minimal hit to the battery life.
    Yeah I have no clue what it could be. I haven't installed anything else besides winterboard. I'd really like to fix it though. I'm only using the trial right now, but if my battery stinks I don't wanna buy it.
    01-26-2012 01:25 PM
    Yeah I have no clue what it could be. I haven't installed anything else besides winterboard. I'd really like to fix it though. I'm only using the trial right now, but if my battery stinks I don't wanna buy it.

try resetting your network settings and then reinstalling ISX. i have seen this help others

also, take a close look at your Facebook, Twitter & RSS settings regarding how often they are refreshing

ISX Ticker can cause drain too when it is constantly polling for "new" info
    01-26-2012 01:34 PM
    If you have the native STOCKS ticker (different from the ISX ticker) in your Notification Center it will cause massive battery drain. So much so that ISX devs warn about it.
    01-26-2012 02:42 PM
    Yeah I don't have the stocks at all in my notifications.
    01-26-2012 02:44 PM
    did anyone figure out a way to resolve the double sound notifications when receiving a text with the default tones and the issue where some of the push notifications remain in the NC even after you open/take care of them? Thanks in advance. These are the only issues that are hindering me from re-jailbreaking smh..
    01-29-2012 01:34 PM
    I tired it but I think considerably slows down your phone btw me using 4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vishhh; 01-30-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    01-29-2012 11:48 PM
    Does anyone know if you can get rid of the clock/news feed ticker on the main notification center screen?
    01-31-2012 09:02 AM
    Does anyone know if you can get rid of the clock/news feed ticker on the main notification center screen?
    Settings>Notifications>Edit>drag ISX Ticker out of Notification Center. (Same way you change any other NC widget btw.)
    The Long Noodle likes this.
    01-31-2012 09:23 AM
    Hi,

I still have a problem with the option Show on Lock Screen.
    Because it just doesn't show.
    It shows for about 0,5 sec. and then the Slide to Unlock button appears.
    02-16-2012 06:42 AM
    Hi,

just to confirm, in your ISX settings you should have 'Show on Lock Screen' > ON and 'Show on Startup' > ON

probably should respring as well..
    02-16-2012 09:39 AM
    Yes,

They are both on.
    02-16-2012 10:42 AM
    Hi,

I don't really understand exactly what's happening, or exactly what you're trying to set up. A couple of questions:

-Do you want ISX to always be showing at the lockscreen? So that you don't have to pull it down from above?
    -When you say the Slide to Unlock button appears, what was there before? Usually you can still see the slider even when using ISX at lockscreen.
    02-16-2012 11:34 AM
    I don't really understand exactly what's happening, or exactly what you're trying to set up. A couple of questions:

-Do you want ISX to always be showing at the lockscreen? So that you don't have to pull it down from above?
    -When you say the Slide to Unlock button appears, what was there before? Usually you can still see the slider even when using ISX at lockscreen.
    - Yes, I want it showing at the lockscreen when I press the home button (when the screen is black).
    - I mean the wallpaper shows instead of the ISX screen.

Yesterday I tried LockInfo which does show on the lockscreen.
    Last edited by Boekel; 02-17-2012 at 03:13 AM.
    02-17-2012 03:10 AM
    In addition to the above settings make sure Hide ISX for Alerts is OFF.

And remember that ISX will remember where it was when you unlockso if it's hidden at your lock screen when you unlock, it will still be hidden the next time you wake your phone. If it's showing when you unlock it will be showing the next time you wake your phone.
    02-17-2012 09:36 AM
    And remember that ISX will remember where it was when you unlockso if it's hidden at your lock screen when you unlock, it will still be hidden the next time you wake your phone. If it's showing when you unlock it will be showing the next time you wake your phone.
    yep, this is why i make sure i have 'Go to Last Page Opened' turned OFF

maybe try removing & reinstalling?
    02-17-2012 09:43 AM
    The widgets in the notification center has turned grey when the widget is turned on. It was always blue, how can I change it back?

Thanks
    Rochelle
    02-17-2012 10:59 AM
    The widgets in the notification center has turned grey when the widget is turned on. It was always blue, how can I change it back?

Thanks
    Rochelle
    are you referring to the QuickSettings Toggles?
    02-17-2012 11:07 AM
    Yes, that is it, the wifi, bluetooth etc.

Thanks for any input
    Beeray
    02-17-2012 11:40 AM

Thanks
    Rochelle
    Yes, that is it, the wifi, bluetooth etc.

Thanks for any input
    Beeray
    technically, they should only turn blue when the desired action is ON or being used (i.e. Respring)
    02-17-2012 12:46 PM
    I agree, it should turn blue,but it turned white. I did respiring, I restarted, I removed and installed. I give up. Could it be a setting that changed?

Beeray
    02-17-2012 12:56 PM
    thats odd.. do you happen to have SBSettings installed?
    02-17-2012 01:15 PM
    No. I only have intelliscreenx
    02-17-2012 01:28 PM
    My intelliscreenx WONT show up when I have a passcode on my phone and when I try to turn the setting on, it's the only option NOT highlighted..
    02-17-2012 01:45 PM
304 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD