Iphone 4 unlocking HELP

starstylers67

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I just bought an iPhone 4 that is running firmware 4.3.5 I need to ship this overseas as a gift before the holidays, however I need to unlock it first so my brother can use it.

Is there any way to unlock an iPhone with that firmware. I know that there isnt an untethered 4.3.5 or 5.0 yet so are there any other options for me?

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Gevey sim card will unlock that version without a jailbreak.

Hello,

I just bought an iPhone 4 that is running firmware 4.3.5 I need to ship this overseas as a gift before the holidays, however I need to unlock it first so my brother can use it.

Is there any way to unlock an iPhone with that firmware. I know that there isnt an untethered 4.3.5 or 5.0 yet so are there any other options for me?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It gos in with the sim card and has little trick to it by pushing certain numbers when the phone boots up at first but it basically is the only option unless you buy a iPhone with older OS and the baseband has not been upgraded

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Just go with the Gevey Sim. I was in Thailand for nearly 4 months and it worked flawlessly for me. I only had to set it up twice - once when I first got there, and another time when I allowed the battery to completely drain. Both times it was a matter of a minute or two and I was off and running. It's so simple. Don't make it more difficult than it has to be.

Mike

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73