I am running iOS5 with Redsnow's JB tethered. I am not running semi tethered. Lately I am having issues with random respringing. I could be in the middle of a game or on the internet or just sitting and without warning it just resprings. I'm not sure if its an app or tweak I installed. I have 1 theme running, 5 Icon dock, full screen safari and a few others.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
    Bob
    (VZW iPhone 4, 32B)
    11-11-2011 12:25 PM
    The last time that I was jailbroken and this happened to me it ended up being an app that was causing the problem. Check the apps that you downloaded around the time that this started and delete them one at a time till you find the culprit.
    11-11-2011 12:57 PM
    Two things come to mind: what are the "few other" tweaks (I definitely had issues with CameraLocker if that helps), and how complex is the theme? (i.e. does it involve a lot of different areas of the OS?)

Also make sure you're up to date with Winterboard, mobile substrate, etc.
    11-11-2011 01:11 PM
    yeah these guys got pretty much all bases covered. I always like to clear out all apps from the App Switcher and do a reboot.
    11-11-2011 05:53 PM
    I would advise to remove all tweaks and start adding them back one every few days.
    11-13-2011 05:45 AM
    Check your Cydia tweaks against this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250

Or your theme might not be compatible, I had a lockscreen theme that would make my phone respring everytime I pulled down the notification center.
    11-13-2011 02:18 PM
    Uninstalled weathericon and so far it hasn't gone into respring yet...knock on wood. The theme I am using is Black UPS, so far It hasn't given me an issue yet.

Thanks for all the help!
    Bob
    11-13-2011 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD