Random Respring Issue

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I am running iOS5 with Redsnow's JB tethered. I am not running semi tethered. Lately I am having issues with random respringing. I could be in the middle of a game or on the internet or just sitting and without warning it just resprings. I'm not sure if its an app or tweak I installed. I have 1 theme running, 5 Icon dock, full screen safari and a few others.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
Bob
(VZW iPhone 4, 32B)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The last time that I was jailbroken and this happened to me it ended up being an app that was causing the problem. Check the apps that you downloaded around the time that this started and delete them one at a time till you find the culprit.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Two things come to mind: what are the "few other" tweaks (I definitely had issues with CameraLocker if that helps), and how complex is the theme? (i.e. does it involve a lot of different areas of the OS?)

Also make sure you're up to date with Winterboard, mobile substrate, etc.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
yeah these guys got pretty much all bases covered. I always like to clear out all apps from the App Switcher and do a reboot.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Uninstalled weathericon and so far it hasn't gone into respring yet...knock on wood. The theme I am using is Black UPS, so far It hasn't given me an issue yet.

Thanks for all the help!
Bob