Hackers Warn Jailbreakers to Stay Away from iOS 5.0.1

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
just went from 4.3.3 to 5.0.. apple is still signing 5.0...
phew! hope that jailbreak comes along soon..

dont think its such a big deal though.. the change log doesnt mention anything abt fixing that exploit that was just found.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just loaded the official 5.0 software back on to my Verizon Iphone 4....after leaving the 5.0.1 beta 2. Does that mean I need to do something else?

nope. now we wait for word from the Dev Team. they will let us know what we can and cannot do in the next few days

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
nope. now we wait for word from the Dev Team. they will let us know what we can and cannot do in the next few days

Cool, do you have any idea of when the untethered jailbreak will be available, and if Siri will be available with it? I thought we'd get the untethered 5.0 jailbreak before the 5.0.1 software was available.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
nobody knows anything about the untethered. i too thought it would be released by now until there was a statement made a couple of weeks ago that there never was an ETA for it. now that 5.0.1 is out we hopefully should see some movement IF there ever was one for iOS 5.0 (my opinion, of course)

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope its soon since I have been tempted to update to see if my battery life can get above 24 hours.

I'm in the same boat as you. A lot of the posts from users that did upgrade to 5.0.1 say there is no improvement on battery life and some say it is worse, so that makes my decision a little easier. Also, Apple released a statement that said there's "still a few remaining issues" with the OS. Not really worth losing my jailbreak if there's still problems with the OS.

Sent from my HP Pavilion dv7 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro