iPhone 4S Themes?

hondateg91

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
It's almost like rooting an Android phone assuiming you've had experience with your Evo going by your devices. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of support for jailbreaking(I mean untethered) on iOS 5 at the moment. If you feel confident then take a look through the link below. Forgot I can't post links yet, but scroll down to the Jailbreak/Unlock forum to take a look.

golfgal

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at an app called "Pimp Your Screen". I bought it ($.99) and am really enjoying the different options for backgrounds that it offers. I came from several years of BlackBerry phones and this reminds me very much of the themes you could buy for those.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It's almost like rooting an Android phone assuiming you've had experience with your Evo going by your devices. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of support for jailbreaking(I mean untethered) on iOS 5 at the moment. If you feel confident then take a look through the link below. Forgot I can't post links yet, but scroll down to the Jailbreak/Unlock forum to take a look.

you cannot JB the 4s yet - last i heard they are working on the Untethered.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
all "pimp my screen" does is give you a bunch of wallpapers to choose from...

just find a little mermaid image and use it as your background... save yourself the .99 :)

hondateg91

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I want a theme that changes everything.....anyone how to do it? there are websites I found for jailbreaking the 4S

Everyone has said multiple times it's not possible at the moment. You will have to wait until the iPhone 4S is jailbroken and people who want you to pay for it are scammers. The best thing you can do is use a wallpaper until then.

Shellbell67

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Also instead of paying $.99 for "pimp my screen" there's another app that's free that does the same thing called "wallpapers hd" you can upgrade the app to get different screen images (vip images) but honestly the free app is pretty cool

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711