Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.2.8

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Jailbreak iPhone 4 4.2.8 restore froze!

I have a jailbroken iPhone4 (4.2.8) I used SnowBreeze. I am thinking about updating to iOS 5 and just wait for the unteathered jailbreak. My phone is so unstable now. It reboots all the time when i'm trying to send a picture through the photo app. Also my battery is really bad now, but then I use my phone all the time. I also bought the casemate fuel lite case, but it says accessory is not compataible. I thinking its my phone, so I'm going to try and do a restore before rejailbreaking to see if it will work. If not I might update to iOS 5 and wait for a more stable jailbreak. :( I really love some of my cydia apps and ringtones. Just wondering if anyone knows of an of the cydia app that could be making my phone reboot, or is it the jailbreak in general? I have SB settings and I do use winterboard.

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Dude, you need to "telmore" ( tell us more)... What apps/tweaks do you have installed!?
I was jailbroken on 4.2.8 with snowbreeze, and I very rarely had issues, but I was also very aware of the last thing I installed, so if I did have issues, I would know what was causing it...
So what I'm saying is, no its not the jailbreak itself... And you've waited this long, so you might as well wait till ios5 jailbreak is untethered...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73